MY CAR SUCKS BALLS!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

Ok last night me and a pal run a 10.40 @ 66mph in the 1/8 THAT SUCKs ASS!!! Now I'm wanting to sell my car and get something diff. Cuz just one car could beat me and it was a 95 DX with a H22 and he run a 10.20. Now I know if you want a fast car?? get something that comes fast. I'm getting out of my CRX and getting into something better!

p>s>My CRX is a 1991 SI with a ZC swap that has a header and intake!

Nah, just get better 60 foot times man and tune your car better. Seems like both of thoe cars were just burning out hardcore.

you really shouldnt doubt it so much, and ur friend with the h22 civic, sounds like he needs to learn how to drive. 1/4 for those is generally low 14's to high 13's. id say you are probably and the right track because zc crxs will run mid to low 15's. dont give up.

Man I still thinking about doing a B16A! Cuz right now I got $2000 I can put into my car. Cuz I want to run the 9's on just motor.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jul 26 2003, 04:20 PM
Man I still thinking about doing a B16A! Cuz right now I got $2000 I can put into my car. Cuz I want to run the 9's on just motor.

9's in the quater, all motor B series??

wow, you must be rich

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jul 26 2003, 06:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 26 2003, 06:05 PM
delsolty
@Jul 26 2003, 04:20 PM

wow, you must be rich

i htink he means in the 1/8th. B)

:werd:

jeez man dont hate your car so much...a car is a canvas w/ limitless potential there are very few cars that dont have such potential (hyundai accent :lol:) and its not so much teh car as it is the owner im not saying ur a poor driver or neglegent but like if you want your car fast you have to have faith in it maintain it buidl it RIGHT and develop its potential in the way that you see fit

any car can be fast but it can only go as fast or w/e but its only limitation are those of the driver so you must develop yourself as the driver and develop the car as an implement of your doing...ehh or something like that idk thats my opinion i could b wrong

delsoty, you're a worthless sack of shit. Whaa my car's slow. Whaaa I'm too stupid to make it faster. Whaa, I give up! Whaa, I don't want to ask Honkey a question on the board. Whaa, my pussy hurts.

*slap* Grow some balls, you limp dick pussy!

crybaby.jpg

wow i dont mean to pick on the kid but

:owned: :owned: :owned:

i mean really you have a CRX w/ a ZC at least your not driving your moms civic putting a fucking pioneer sticker on it just cuz you installed a damn speaker trying to be a wanna be ricer...hey my cars impounded man and you dont see me bitching at least u still have a car so make the best of it, install a b16, h22 or whatever your heart desires, turbocharge it and STFU...i mean really dont complain about cash these things take time man sorry if im being a little rough on you but i mean cmon

I have a CRX Si with a ZC engine and it is pretty quick, however, I too would like it to be quicker. Unlike you, I plan on doing some work to it. Some suggestions about making your car perform better would be a racing clutch, exhaust, even a turbo. There are ways to make your car faster. I think its pretty crappy of you to just give up after one run. :bash:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 26 2003, 07:41 PM
delsoty, you're a worthless sack of shit. Whaa my car's slow. Whaaa I'm too stupid to make it faster. Whaa, I give up! Whaa, I don't want to ask Honkey a question on the board. Whaa, my pussy hurts.

*slap* Grow some balls, you limp dick pussy!

crybaby.jpg

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today........

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jul 26 2003, 06:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 26 2003, 06:05 PM
delsolty
@Jul 26 2003, 04:20 PM

wow, you must be rich

i htink he means in the 1/8th. B)

yeah looking back I guess your right. But you can't tell anymore with some of the threads we've had l8tly. I mean this guy thinks his CRX sux, he's got nothing but oppertunity and he just wants to whine. Meanwhile I'm trying to scrape up enough money for a rebuilt B18C1 block while paying off an SI :(

Originally posted by delsolty@Jul 26 2003, 02:20 PM

I have a 90 Crx with B16 -I/H/E and 75 shot and I pulled a 8.9 in the 1/8 mile on street tires. Don't give up, just practice and give it a little time. My timeslip is in my post in Kill Stories(13.724 @ 104.8).

Back