My car to be in magazine??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Hey guys,

Well i picked up may car yesterday..This guy knows his shit...he went through my car with a fine tune comb...He found a few bad things on the car from the install at J & M where the S/C was intalled..a radiator line was wearing a grove in the air inlet tube going into the blower, and the Air intake tube was resting on the sway bar also wearing it down...the back tires are shaking like crazy at high speeds, may be flat spots on the tires or bent rim.....Anyways...Turned out i needed a new ignition system because i was runnign out of spark at high RPMs, so he installed the Crane system. It helped big time...Anyways..He tuned the car very nicely....Unforunetly we could not do all we were going to do because of a few minor problems i need to get fixed before we can start Stage 2 of this project....

Stage 1 got me 370rwhp/402rwtq,, which only consisted of new ignition and tuning and a few other minor things...It made over 400rwhp but the SAE corrected rwhp for the day was 370...

This stage will be written up in Corvette Entheusists magazine in a few months

Stage 2 will consist of water injection and a few other minior things in which the car will easily exceed 400rwhp and will also be written up in Corvette Entheusists magazine

So anyways i am definitly happy with those results so far....drove the car home from NJ on friday it pulls so hard i love it....

Too Be continued....

come pick me up and lets go out partying on friday. :) score some bitches with the vette y0 :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2004, 10:10 AM
come pick me up and lets go out partying on friday.  :)  score some bitches with the vette y0 :D
[post=426963]Quoted post[/post]​

If there is no snow on the ground hellz yeah lol, else we will have to take the 4 Runner or the celica if the celica gets here this week!!!!!!! We can score some bitches with those cars.....So they will be fat heffers but a few beers can change that

B, whats going on with your car now? Any updates

lol@ the fat chicks. haha. i'm all set with that.
and considering its flurring right now.... lol

my car? parting it out. b16 is going in. been busy at work so i haven't done much to it, but the old motor is out, all the turbo shit is out. and the b16 is hanging in the bay. should be in this week and running by the weekend.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2004, 11:45 AM
lol@ the fat chicks. haha. i'm all set with that.
and considering its flurring right now.... lol

my car? parting it out. b16 is going in. been busy at work so i haven't done much to it, but the old motor is out, all the turbo shit is out. and the b16 is hanging in the bay. should be in this week and running by the weekend.
[post=427014]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you doing with the turbo andall that stuffs you bought?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2004, 12:00 PM
its all for sale in the classfieds section
[post=427024]Quoted post[/post]​

lets stick on my celica???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2004, 12:19 PM
buy it from me-- and we can rig it on the celica, sure :p
[post=427039]Quoted post[/post]​

get it to run in my car then i will buy it from you :p if you do that i will give youmy 4 runner ;)

Wow man, a supercharged LT1? The has got to be another 150 or so HP left in that thing...that thing should be a fuckin animal @ 8psi! Good luck with stage 2.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Dec 7 2004, 02:01 PM
Wow man, a supercharged LT1? The has got to be another 150 or so HP left in that thing...that thing should be a fuckin animal @ 8psi! Good luck with stage 2.
[post=427715]Quoted post[/post]​

Welp, stage two is going to consist of water injection with and w/o the intercooler and more tuning...He seems the think 400rwhp is easily achievable in stage two.....so that should mean another 30 or so HP in stage 2....I woulnd't want to push anymore then that really cause of the wear on the tranny.....I would need to do ported heads and a custom blower cam along with the water inejction in stage 2 to get another 150hp outta the engine, i just don't have that kinda scratch right now...but that was be sweet to have 520rwhp car,......... with 3.73 gears and DR's that would be 9's for sure.....with good 60' times

We got peeps on the board running 465rwhp with 3.73's running 10.30's with ok 60' times...

Back