my car was stolen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well my car was stolen from the GCC *Glendale Community College* campus today.. really pissed me off but its all good knowing that i will getting an insurence check..

what do you think i should buy?

NO NISSAN'S, so yeah..

Oh.

well...um...240SX lol sorry

How about a Civic or Integra 5 sp? I'd personally love to have a late model 5 speed dohc vtec integra coupe. ;)

Sorry to hear that, I hope those fuckers die, and I would recommend a nice s14, but since you don't want that how about some type of nice mercury...

honestly in that range, not sure, but if you can get something sporty with rwd/awd.

Milan

Oh wait! You didn't want anything fast did you? This thing is slow. It will never break down tho...

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 2 2003, 11:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope those fuckers die, and I would recommend a nice s14, but since you don't want that how about some type of nice mercury...

honestly in that range, not sure, but if you can get something sporty with rwd/awd.

Milan

i'd advise against anything Ford. ;)

ill sell ya my boosted civic for 6k....lookin to get a 4runner instead.

didnt know u were from glendale.....as in so cali right?

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 2 2003, 06:56 PM-->
@Sep 2 2003, 11:53 PM

Milan

it's not like you drive one or anything, huh? B) .

i think i may jump on the HB bandwagon, but i'm not quite sure yet..

my daily bitch hatch is for sale,

S13 on its' way....

Milan

eclipse gst or gsx.. just watch out for crankwalk but if you know the real way to drive a stick, you'll be fine.

sorry to hear about your car getting stolen bro. hopefully things will work out. my suggestion on a vehicle is to get an Accord wagon and drop anH22a in that bitch. ultimate sleeper man not to mention that the wagons are dope as hell fixed up.

$500 for my buddys 90 SI, then you got hella cash to pimp the totaly stock civic out any way you like.....There is basicaly no rust also. its a clean car, could use a new front bumper skin imo....I would get you some pics of you like.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Sep 3 2003, 12:01 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 2 2003, 06:56 PM
JDMilan
@Sep 2 2003, 11:53 PM

Milan

it's not like you drive one or anything, huh? B) .

Technically I drive the Ford name with a Mazda under the hood. But yeah, speaking from personal experience. :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 2 2003, 07:01 PM

werd. i kept bouncin' between a hatch, teg and coupe. i did want a hatch, and i went and looked at a few, but they're soo hard to find for a decent price and not beat to hell. most hatches have just been ran to the ground by fucktard ricers with cut springs, ghey body kits and euros. so after i gave up on that, i decided to get a coupe... they're way less played out and there are quite a few of them out there.

Back