my car was stolen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 3 2003, 06:57 AM
so does your ex g/f
:D :D

lmao
na, the ex has a nice ass man :D
whats with you pickin on me today? :(

Originally posted by B16@Sep 3 2003, 09:40 AM
ug, the 318 hatchs are so fucking ugly, they look like they got smashed in the rear end

I used to think that too but then I saw one at Sun Valley Mall that was just SICK. It was dumped with rims and I'm pretty sure it was boosted. For some reason when you tint the windows and put rims on those hatch beemers they look dope.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Sep 2 2003, 10:38 PM-->
@Sep 2 2003, 10:14 PM
What I would look for in your price range:
1. 94 Mustang GT

Jesus, why don't you just be a spokesperson for Ford, since MID 90'S MUSTANG GT'S WERE THE FASTEST CARS EVER PRODUCED! EVER!
FASTER THAN A LAMBO, 911 TURBO, AND HANDLES BETTER THAN AN ELISE!

Big deal if I love my car, that's why I'm recommending it. Not, it's not very fast, but it's a million times funner to drive than any Civic I've driven.

Originally posted by Prowler+Sep 3 2003, 12:34 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 2 2003, 10:38 PM
Prowler
1. 94 Mustang GT

Jesus, why don't you just be a spokesperson for Ford, since MID 90'S MUSTANG GT'S WERE THE FASTEST CARS EVER PRODUCED! EVER!

Big deal if I love my car, that's why I'm recommending it. Not, it's not very fast, but it's a million times funner to drive than any Civic I've driven.

Sure if you don't mind a clunky, poorly assembled interior that hasn't been updated since the late 70's. Those seats are some of the most uncomfortable things I have had the misfortune of sitting in ever.

I think (I could be wrong) that you were the same guy telling everyone that Honda owners need to step back and realize that Honda's are not the best cars on Earth. I think I know a Mustang owner that needs to realize the same thing.

I find this especially amusing:
million times funner to drive

Did the "Mullet For Busy People" book come with the car or did you have to buy it seperately?

It's fine that you love your Mustang. Simply realize that some of us just don't care.

Back to the topic at hand, A WRX will probably be out of your price range at this point, have you considered the 2.5RS from the gen before the WRX? From what I am told (I have no first hand experience) that motor is very turbo friendly.

Originally posted by Prowler+Sep 3 2003, 01:34 PM-->
Prowler
1. 94 Mustang GT

It's not that I don't like Mustangs, but if you think your 94 GT is a million times funner than any civic you have driven, then you are driving DX EFs. :lol: My stock EX was funner than any 94-96 stang I have ever driven. So there. :hide:

I think Eric gets an :owned: for that one. :D

And that's a very good suggestion on the 2.5 RS...I hadn't thought of that. Good engine, AWD, and one of the best body styles the Impreza has ever seen. They can probably be had for a decent price, with the explosion of the WRX.

And hell, I'd rather drive a DX EF Civic than a Rustang any day of the week. :)

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 3 2003, 01:12 AM
Hey I got a Del sol 4 sale, its '94, all stock, just replaced the tranny and it also has a brand new clutch, not even 25 miles on it. the car has 193,000 miles, paint is good, and interior is nice , just a little wear on side of drivers seat.

$4000 OBO

Im in San Diego CA

s3f5585c2186b1.jpg

Learn how to park, brah.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Sep 3 2003, 02:28 PM-->
Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 3 2003, 12:34 PM
Prowler
1. 94 Mustang GT

Sure if you don't mind a clunky, poorly assembled interior that hasn't been updated since the late 70's. Those seats are some of the most uncomfortable things I have had the misfortune of sitting in ever.

I think (I could be wrong) that you were the same guy telling everyone that Honda owners need to step back and realize that Honda's are not the best cars on Earth. I think I know a Mustang owner that needs to realize the same thing.

I find this especially amusing:
million times funner to drive

Did the "Mullet For Busy People" book come with the car or did you have to buy it seperately?

It's fine that you love your Mustang. Simply realize that some of us just don't care.

Back to the topic at hand, A WRX will probably be out of your price range at this point, have you considered the 2.5RS from the gen before the WRX? From what I am told (I have no first hand experience) that motor is very turbo friendly.

I totally agree with you bro!!! This is a fucken Honda web site!!!! Not a Ford website!!! There are numerous + and - for every car out there!! Ford has technology problems!! I think they do not know what that word means!! Sure you guys can beat us in our stock honda's (except for a few exceptions) but I am sure it sucks going to the shop once a week!!! :lol: Anyways all we have to do is install some mods and bum there we go!! By the way, I have beaten Mustangs in my stock Honda Civic before!! (except 5.0) :doh:

Woot!

Yeah!

Ford is behind on technology, still using OHV on the 3.8 V6 and all, but Chevy is even further behind with the OHV LS1s...oh wait they're dead. (sides the base vette) :p

I'm sure if Ford build a DOHC Zetec VVT 460 hp 4.6L Mustang GT all you Honda guys would be crying that's not fair! ;)

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 3 2003, 03:34 PM
I'm sure if Ford build a DOHC Zetec VVT 460 hp 4.6L Mustang GT all you Honda guys would be crying that's not fair! ;)

That's like saying "If that gorilla over there figured out that grunting and throwing his feces everywhere was ineffective, and started using basic tools to overthrow mankind, you guys would be done for!"

:D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 3 2003, 04:52 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 3 2003, 03:34 PM

That's like saying "If that gorilla over there figured out that grunting and throwing his feces everywhere was ineffective, and started using basic tools to overthrow mankind, you guys would be done for!"

:lol: :bo:

Nah, if Ford built a DOHC VVT 4.6L V8 (assuming it didn't have any major flaws) I would seriously consider owning one. That is also assuming that the universe didn't colapse in on it self because Ford just proved that 0=1. :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 3 2003, 10:25 AM
right now i'm really liking the idea of a 95 gsr, but i don't know yet :)

If you don't want another car to get stolen, I would advise against this.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Sep 3 2003, 11:59 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 3 2003, 04:52 PM
sleepergtx
@Sep 3 2003, 03:34 PM
I'm sure if Ford build a DOHC Zetec VVT 460 hp 4.6L Mustang GT all you Honda guys would be crying that's not fair!  ;)

:lol: :bo:

Nah, if Ford built a DOHC VVT 4.6L V8 (assuming it didn't have any major flaws) I would seriously consider owning one. That is also assuming that the universe didn't colapse in on it self because Ford just proved that 0=1. :D

I'm quoting you on that. Because they have a 390 hp (seriously underrated) supercharged version right now. Close enough. :D

I bet you could buy a GT right now and with exhaust, intake, updated drivetrain, better gearing, new clutch, bolt ons, etc, you can easily get it up to 460 hp...you only have 200 hp to add. ;)

But the thing about V8s is, they have lots of torque. 302 lb ft in the 281 itself. 345 in the latest version of the LS1 (SS model).

If any Honda can produce the same amount of Torque numbers like that and still get 30 mpg out of their 4 cylinders, I would buy two.

the new pontiac GTO coming out soon is slated to have 360 hp V8 ls1, 6 speed manual, RWD, in a 3200 lb car. thats almost c5 vette territory.

be that as it may, i still won't buy one.

and b16- sorry y0! you just keep leaving yourself wide open like the fridge :)

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 3 2003, 05:08 PM-->
senate_9427
@Sep 3 2003, 01:12 AM
Hey I got a Del sol 4 sale, its '94, all stock, just replaced the tranny and it also has a brand new clutch, not even 25 miles on it. the car has 193,000 miles, paint is good, and interior is nice , just a little wear on side of drivers seat.

$4000 OBO

Im in San Diego CA

s3f5585c2186b1.jpg

Learn how to park, brah.

Just so u know, those 2 spaces and the one that the camaro is in, are all my parking spots, so dont tell me how to park. Especially when you have no idea how bad of a parker the crazy bitch that parks on the other side of that camaro is. When we came home late we had to park the sol like that then the camaro right next to it cuz the bitch was over in my space. the sol hasn't been moved since.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2003, 05:01 AM
the new pontiac GTO coming out soon is slated to have 360 hp V8 ls1, 6 speed manual, RWD, in a 3200 lb car. thats almost c5 vette territory.

be that as it may, i still won't buy one.

and b16- sorry y0! you just keep leaving yourself wide open like the fridge :)

The GTO will have a Gen III LS1 350 cubic inch V8, 350 hp @ 5200 rpm and 365 lb ft torque @ 4000 rpm.

That's above the C5 Corvette base model coupe power wise. Add that with it's 6 sp w/ a 3.46:1 rear end, and that car is going to be bad ass. You still won't buy one, but you'll have your ass handed to you by one. :lol:

Back