my car was stolen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 3 2003, 10:13 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Sep 3 2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 3 2003, 04:52 PM
sleepergtx
@Sep 3 2003, 03:34 PM
I'm sure if Ford build a DOHC Zetec VVT 460 hp 4.6L Mustang GT all you Honda guys would be crying that's not fair!  ;)

That's like saying "If that gorilla over there figured out that grunting and throwing his feces everywhere was ineffective, and started using basic tools to overthrow mankind, you guys would be done for!"

:D

:lol: :bo:

Nah, if Ford built a DOHC VVT 4.6L V8 (assuming it didn't have any major flaws) I would seriously consider owning one. That is also assuming that the universe didn't colapse in on it self because Ford just proved that 0=1. :D

I'm quoting you on that. Because they have a 390 hp (seriously underrated) supercharged version right now. Close enough. :D

I bet you could buy a GT right now and with exhaust, intake, updated drivetrain, better gearing, new clutch, bolt ons, etc, you can easily get it up to 460 hp...you only have 200 hp to add. ;)

But the thing about V8s is, they have lots of torque. 302 lb ft in the 281 itself. 345 in the latest version of the LS1 (SS model).

If any Honda can produce the same amount of Torque numbers like that and still get 30 mpg out of their 4 cylinders, I would buy two.

I think you'd have to buy at least 3 to get that klinda torque out of em. :ph34r:

Oh, and calling the Cobra/Mustang caveman technology is hardly the case. OHC/DOHC technology, and on the N/A Cobra's, they had dual length runners with a vacuum operated butterfly system just like the Prelude's H22 and GSR's B18C1...

So, unless you're willing to call the LS engine "low tech", STFU, n00b!!! :p

Originally posted by lsvtec@Sep 3 2003, 04:59 PM
Nah, if Ford built a DOHC VVT 4.6L V8 (assuming it didn't have any major flaws) I would seriously consider owning one. That is also assuming that the universe didn't colapse in on it self because Ford just proved that 0=1. :D

Fucker. You had to go upstage me with your quote, didn't you? :D

Well-said, by the way.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 4 2003, 12:27 AM
Just so u know, those 2 spaces and the one that the camaro is in, are all my parking spots, so dont tell me how to park. Especially when you have no idea how bad of a parker the crazy bitch that parks on the other side of that camaro is. When we came home late we had to park the sol like that then the camaro right next to it cuz the bitch was over in my space. the sol hasn't been moved since.

Damn, dude. I was just kidding. I think I need to put up a smiley everytime. Everybody keeps gettin' all defensive.

Chill!

B)

Back