my car wont start and idk why

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

i have another problem. i got every thing done and put on. now when i go to start my car everything spins, but i have no fire. also i have no spark at my spark plugs, and i know my dizzy is good cuz i just put it on my buddies car and it worked just fine so what could it be

check he grounds..especially the valve cover ground,,,
my old accord wouldnt start,i noticed the ground was off,,put it on,fired right up

Try putting a jump box on the battery while starting it. You need a significant amount of amps to get it to start. If that doesn't work, than get back to us. :)

no go on on the jump box i think it has to do with my dash when i swapped them out either that or its my valves im going to check it all out tuesday when i get the chance since i now have a job and im not gonna have that much free time any more

I'm with injen. Check all grounds,especially the tranny ground . If your not grounded then its not going to start no matter how much juice it has. Also check the fuses too. You might have blown one by mistake or something.

My car started without a dash. I dont think that would have anything to with it unless you shorted somwe wires somehow.

Last edited:
timing belt isnt broke and from what i can see all the gounds look good.

this has just got me so stressed out

what head did you use??and what timing belt??
timing might be off..

Back