My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DesertNightEagle@Jun 10 2005, 10:56 PM
it might hold up to 12lbs of boost, cant see it holding much more than that. I have seen a few of them crack. oh yeah dude, you are definately going to have to get a new hood for a Reichard racing intake manifold, i mean that sucker sits really high and from the numbers they show at http://www.reichardracing.com/46liter_intake.php it definately puts out more hp than the bullitt manifold. although it seems that it sacrifices some torque which isnt a big of deal since you have a decent amount of torque even when it was stock.
[post=510975]Quoted post[/post]​

I think the mainfold will be fine, haven't heard of too many problems

and I'm not going to get a new hood just to put that on.

500whp is what I'm going for and I dont need any more than that for a while

I know the Dodge Ram SRT-10 puts out 500 to the ground...is that what a viper puts out too?

its cool if it can hold that much power, but i dunno, i'm not to fond of plastic intake manifolds. I havent seen a GT with that 500 hp+ using that manifold either, most people switch to the bullitt style which i think steeda sells, ford racing sells a bullitt manifold type for the 96-98gt's.

then again i havent seen a modular 4.6 engine with turboes until yours. still awesome you did that, something original for mustangs

Originally posted by DesertNightEagle@Jun 12 2005, 09:29 PM
its cool if it can hold that much power, but i dunno, i'm not to fond of plastic intake manifolds. I havent seen a GT with that 500 hp+ using that manifold either, most people switch to the bullitt style which i think steeda sells, ford racing sells a bullitt manifold type for the 96-98gt's.

then again i havent seen a modular 4.6 engine with turboes until yours. still awesome you did that, something original for mustangs
[post=511502]Quoted post[/post]​

A guy I know will be running 650-700whp, so once his cracks, I'll replace mine :D

Back