My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rollingsuicide

ive Been Playin Around With this For Like 3 Years And Still It Has Not Seen The Road It Sucks
9142005121212AM23491.jpg
922200580104PM66241.jpg
Oh Yeah Theres A Windsheild Now LOL

Not too bad, but it won't match the taste of many folks around honda swap.. They see a body kit and dual exhaust and whip out the flame throwers. :ph34r:

Not too bad looking, of course, needs way way more work. Keep us updated!

dual exhaust balances the back of the car, astheticly it look great. Functoinally it adds more weight than performance is gained. a smaller than 2.0 liter engine does not need to breathe that much.
aside from that.

How did you run the exhaust on the driverside passed the fuel lines?

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Sep 23 2005, 09:48 AM
dual exhaust balances the back of the car, astheticly it look great. Functoinally it adds more weight than performance is gained. a smaller than 2.0 liter engine does not need to breathe that much.
[post=559128]Quoted post[/post]​

thast why when the pipe splits, they usually use a smaller dia pipe.

and its nothing but red x's here

I think it looks alright so far. You should sell the rims and get something smaller. Also drop it more.

Keep us posted on your progress.

3 fucking years!!!!??? DAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN get a windshield, get some handles, get a dash board, get a motor. DO IT. Do it.....do it.

Are you doing ANY thing to this car? I mean, I see the body mods, the tail lights, the rims and the custom passenger mirror... But three years... What are you planning to do to the car? Keep us posted.

body work looks good. not what i like, but you get credit for a good job. more than i have done in my three years with my integra.

Back