my car :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AMD 240

here is my car

mycar2.jpg

mycar.jpg

mycar3.jpg

piggy.jpg

ca18POWA.jpg

Mods: CA18DET and 11.5 lb aluminum driveshaft

pics taken with my phone...so yea bad quality

Take it to the other vehicles place.

There are pictures of cars all the time in there.

but a ca18det.... wow... thats one hell of an uncommon swap.

get some better pics and start listing what else you have done to it...

and for the love of god.... get rid of your hub caps.

i painted the hubcaps on my old 240sx to match the body :)

i took the hubcaps off. i will be taking more pics soon

i used to be a honda person but the amount of riced out civics and tegs turned me away....and the FWD
RWD PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
i do not drift..i dont have the money to spend on new tires lol

Quoted post[/post]]
2 tones :wub:

Oh yeah . . . pretty rare.

Quoted post[/post]]
i took the hubcaps off. i will be taking more pics soon

i used to be a honda person but the amount of riced out civics and tegs turned me away....and the FWD
RWD PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
i do not drift..i dont have the money to spend on new tires lol

Welcome to HS.

Nice. I dont drift my 240 either. Something about destroying my car's motor, tranny, and tires isnt too apealing. However, I plan on doing some autox this summer.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice. I dont drift my 240 either. Something about destroying my car's motor, tranny, and tires isnt too apealing. However, I plan on doing some autox this summer.

if you destroy your motor and tranny drifting, you're doing something seriously wrong.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]However, I plan on doing some autox this summer.
YAY FOR TURNING THE WHEEL!

:laugh: you better show up. i want to take the s14 for a Dollar run that costs $2. lol

Drift is just as hard on your motor and transmission as autocross. Tires too, if you autocross like Clayton does. he chunks his tires just as much at autocross as he does at drift.

When it comes down to it, you gotta realise that no sport / hobby is free. The nice thing about both Drift and Autocross is that they aren't budget eaters like bracket racing or some other form (Even motocross costs way more)

Drift, like Autocross, when done right looks effortless. You should see Bill drift the BMW. He can do it and sip from his coffee cup at the same time.

i will be doing some time attack stuffs later on after i start work on the suspension.....

my next mod is the SSAC N1 duals :mrgreen:
kjdg.jpg

SS Auto Chrome stuff is great for exactly 57 hours. Then it rusts and you've got nothing.

I've got SS Autochrome 2.5 cat back on my Civic. And yes, it does move exhaust but it also moves that exhaust past the 1 weld patch and 2 exhaust repair taping patches that I put on less than a year later. Now, it's got a NEW hole at one of the bends.

It served it's purpose. I had a new exhaust to show off at N9.

Quoted post[/post]]
please god no. don't use anything by ssautoshit on your car please. for the love of god

I was surprised to learn that the SSAC exhausts are a BIG hit with the 240 crowd . . . just go to zilvia.net and youll puke your brains out.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: you better show up. i want to take the s14 for a Dollar run that costs $2. lol

We Shall See /fist

Back