my car :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have heard nothing but good things about thier exhausts. i know a few people that use them and they are just fine...

and its only 375 to my door.......im too poor to buy a really nice name brand exhaust

Quoted post[/post]]
i have heard nothing but good things about thier exhausts. i know a few people that use them and they are just fine...

and its only 375 to my door.......im too poor to buy a really nice name brand exhaust

Dude they go for $200 on Ebay all day long.

oh yea....i forgot about ebay lol but yea

i failed my emissions test today :cry: its kinda fucked up that a smaller engine puts out more stuffs...iknow its cuz its turbo charged...but the engine is so small i didnt thikn it would matter.....oh well

Most turbocharged cars fail emissions due to small leaks in the oil jackets of the turbo or exhaust leaks elsewhere in the manifold / housing.

The tiniest leak will do dramatic things to your emissions test when you cross over exhaust air and fresh air. I've seen pinholes in wastegate seals that billow black smoke.

so you go up to ppls cars and rip off the ricey shit thats on it?? Whats that dennis leary song agian???

Black%20metal%20crowbar.jpg

:ph34r:

Back