1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Christmas Lights Got Vandalized

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by smarty009, Dec 27, 2007.

1. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

yea...so i always leave my lights on for the whole night on Christmas Eve...I wake up Christmas morning, go to let the dog out, and notice the lights aren't on...so i think..."thats odd...hmmm"...well i look over at my candy canes and there are only 4 there...there are supposed to be 6 candy canes...two sets of 3...well some idiot decided to come snip two of my candy canes and steal them (why they didnt just unplug the whole set of 3 is beyond me)...so this must have caused some sort of surge to my outside outlets because none of them work now. I tried reseting them on the breaker, and pushing in the reset buttons on the outlets...but still no power...so now i gotta call the builder and get them to fix it...luckily i just moved in a couple months ago...blah...it wouldnt have been so bad if they would have just unplugged the set and took them...instead they had to blow my fricken outlets...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

ahhhhh you got hosed! lol

i know someone who got 3 out of the 6 nutcrackers he had. Each weighed about 100lbs. I dont know why but for someone to steal shit like that they must really need it

3. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Lol i used to do shit like that all the time when i was growin up.

Consider yourself lucky.

One of my neighbors had a gigantic "light up" santa clause on his front lawn. My best friend and I threw snowballs at it and broke something, because all the outdoor lights on this house went dead after we caused a some sort of surge (complete with sparks and such).

4. jdmthathoeee.

jdmthathoeee. the sky is the limit.

5. Taco15

6. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

^lol....man....i love that site....cant look at it here at work....but ill have to look at it when i get home....but yea....stupid candy cane stealing people....grrrr....and what are they gonna do with two non-working candy canes?....hmmmm

7. Taco15

keep it as a showoff

8. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

9. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

I used to go out with friends popping everyone's inflatable snowmen and santa clauses :D. And drive around with a couple of loaded automatic paintball guns n blast at the ones that have like their whole yard littered with reigndeer and trees and santas all lit up. Actually paintball drivebys were more fun than anything back then :D:D:D.

That really is messed up tho messing up your whole outside set of outlets I'd be pissed.

10. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

i'd check to see if they snipped any more wires out of spite, or snipped them and got spooked

is this popping the breakers or GFI as soon as you reset them?

you might want to try turning the breaker off then back on, and hit test and reset on the GFI

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted