My chuckle of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
This actually came from one of the auction ads at the bottom of the pages of hondaswap, I just love the JDM part.

jdmturbo.jpg

somethin else I just noticed, at the beginning of the ad it says JDM, and at the end it says VW. How does VW have anything to do with the JAPANESE domestic market?

alright introduce was the wrong word, VW wasn't invented in japan, like honda was, and made its way everywhere else, VW was invented in germany, and made its way everywhere else

well, I guess then it would be JDM. Now that I'm thinking about it, all our honda shit and everything else made here is all USDM so whereever its made is what it is. Sorry lol.

I've heard so much mixed shit on those, I just wanna see one on a dyno to see what it really does, if it helps at all. A lot of people say it actually jips you and restricts air

I saw a link on here one time about them and it was as you said, more restrictive than anything else...not to mention pretty ridiculous.

yeah the whole idea is rediculous, and I never thought anything of them
but then I saw this?
Click here to see Video
and I thought, wow, they're about the same thing.
I just wanna see one on a dyno.

Lmao, thats pretty crazy, but that thing would never push as much air as a leaf blower and it only added 10 hp. But oh well, kind of remind me of the video on here where the kid ran his intake up to his AC vent...

edit- The way they sprayed the nos was hilarious.

yeah there's that too, you think well a leaf blower is gas powered, as apposed to a 12v powered fan.

intake to the ac? got a video? lol

yeah, the nos spray was the best part, I loved it.

I don't remember which section it was in, but it was also a good while ago also.

Back