My civic 95 pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aemracerex

Hondacivic95front.jpg

Hondacivic95side.jpg

back.jpg

2tone.jpg

Caraudiosystem.jpg

d38fcc2e.jpg

turbovtec.jpg

f46d6f28.jpg

turbo.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbowheel.jpg

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

looks decent.

get rid of the vinyl on the sides.

that front bumper is pretty neat. i like it.

Isnt that the Body Kit from the first Fast & Furious?

i think youre right hahaa. atleast it isnt over the top, its.. decent. nice red fuel filter haha, a niggas gotta coordinate!!! lol

got bass?

Looks good, all you need to do is remove the sticker on the side, hood pins, subs, engine, and tranny, then install a GSR motor/tranny.

get rid of the side designs and all the red under the hood i'll like it alot better. I'm not a big fan of dressing under the hood the same color as the car or whatever. Krincle back,red, grey,blue whatever is ok for valve covers. Thats about all i would color under my hood. I like to keep it clean and as stock as possible.

other than that you got a nice ride dude. I would put a little more in the motor before you add to cosmetics. :thumbsup:

where's the altezza's?

whats the point of big wheels like that, and lowering it? lowering it doesnt really you know... eh fuck it. i hate it.

Quoted post[/post]]
no ac and you live in florida??!!!?! that hurts.

yeah i payed $900 bucks to get all new A/C on my lsvtec crx. It slows the car BIG time when the compressor turns on though. Man i would rather have that then have my balls down to the pedals cuz it so hot. Not to mention when your windows fog up when it rains.

thats the price i pay to live in Tally FL :p

Back