My civic dead :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so back to the topic how many hp +/- i can get from that zc with an average turbo :mellow:

well, the "normal" rating of a ZC is 129hp...someone may want to check my math but:

129hp

+turbo

+teenager

=

0hp when the bottom end grenades from over-revving/no tuning/ebay garbage/general buttfuckery

well, the "normal" rating of a ZC is 129hp...someone may want to check my math but:

129hp

+turbo

+teenager

=

0hp when the bottom end grenades from over-revving/no tuning/ebay garbage/general buttfuckery
I think that makes a total of 0.

omfg every body so freaking ssmart and funny jesus why the fck everybody think accidents made only by noob drivers. every pro made atleast 10 aciidents in their lives
if you got no balls to drive fast in traffic with total ensurance that you not gonna kill anybody so keep driving 100km/h. i like the way i drive never killed a cat in my life.
so if i drive 200 - 220 and some stupid fck making the turn even without a look on the mirrors and i managed to get from that without a scratch on my body i think thats show how i drive.
that not my fault (in fact i got ensurance money becouse it was his fault)

so why dont you all find another topic to flood in. get a life stop trying to be a smartass.
and i rly dont care what you think. i just pissed becouse of flood and offtopic.
i need and advise becouse i am noob in tuning its not so ligal in israel
so if anybody got ideas ty. if no stop wasting your and mine time with trash talking

if i were you i would just boost the zc and they slowly get the parts to build it

And your logic in that is......?

I ALWAYS think it's better to boost a motor and blow it up before I build it, too. Especially with this kids desire to prove a point to nobody by going fast.

BEST ADVICE EVARRRRR!!!

I ALWAYS think it's better to boost a motor and blow it up before I build it, too. Especially with this kids desire to prove a point to nobody by going fast.

BEST ADVICE EVARRRRR!!!

lol

BEST ADVICE EVARRRRR!!!

prove something? nah thats not my target if you like ferrari you will buy it to prove smth to someone? i want to go fast becouse i like it its my life style
and you fcking moron stop seeking attention by posting "funny" comments never tought 26 years old man can be such a kid. grow up man you look pathetic.

Rip a T28 off an old DSM or something. Get an HF exhaust manifold and buy or make an adapter plate. Use cut up brakleen cans for charge pipes. Find an intercooled car at the junkyard and snag it's IC. Basically spend as little as you possibly can to get positive pressure into the engine. Then invest your money into a good engine management system and invest your time into learning to tune it. Once you get into that, you'll understand what makes these systems work and you'll know how you want to upgrade.

Or just copy someone else's setup. Shit, no tech in the lounge.

Back