my civic, PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigNate

im bored, so ill let all of you know what i drive... its a 94 dx coupe, B16a2, Work Ewing RS Betas, slightly modded, nothing huge...yet...

PICS

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

looks good.

did you know that your missing your hood? you should look for that, jk

is that your license plate or just a novelty plate?

that is my plate, i was gonna get big nate, but the lady at the BMV wouldnt let me get it, becuase "someone" could find it offensive, so i just got mad tyte...

but the answer is yes, its my plate, no novelty

i dont have everything yet, i still need some charge piping, fmic, down pipe, cat delete and my injectors are still in the mail. yes i plan on running stock internals, just upping the fuel and a couple hours of GOOD tuning.. and i still need a boost controller, i plan on running about 8-10 psi on a little 18g turbo.. it should do well, the motor has low miles, and ive never beat on it.. so it should do...

awesome, cant wait to see numbers. i got a b16a in my ef, plan on boosting later and im curious as to what they can put out on stock internals, your setup is about the same as what im aiming for.

will the 18g turbo work well up to redline? bc i know some turbos stop boosting well after a certain rpm.

thanks man..

and as for the 18g, it SHOULD keep up in all rpm ranges, ive checked into it, and they spool rather quickly, and they hold nice at high rpms...

but i got some Sis, and some guy has a boost gauge and a HUGE ass front mount, but another guy said hes got a procharger front mount he would give me for the Sis.. im not sure yet, i need money to get oil lines, and down pipe made and stuff..

well, some bad news people. the build will be cancelled for a while due to some dumb ass chick rearending me today, trashed the trunk, bumper, lights, exuast, all the goodness. im assuming there gonna total it out.. this shit sucks, im not gonna be able to do anything until i get the police report (on friday). so im stuck with out a car/way to work until friday.. and it put me and my girlfriend in the hospital for neck injuries.. long ass day, oh well.. shit happens

shit.. if you're injured it can only better your build in the end with the money you can get from a law suit.

sorry to hear of the accident though

oh no. sorry to hear about that, but you should look into a lawyer, if both you and your girl have injuries , you could easily get some copensation money in court, IF it was all not your fault

damn, sorry to hear about that, just make sure that if they total it you get it back.

but like eg6sir said, lawsuit money= greater build.

yeah NONE was my fault, she got sited for not assuring clear distance, and im in the process of trying to work something out with her insurance right now. the chick i guess is wanting to talk to me, but im like nope. she dont want that premium to got up is the problem lol.. but im fine, necks stiff, elbow hurts, but besides that the worst pain so far is seein my civic drive off on a flatbed.. made me wanna cry lol jk, but thanks everyone for the advice/input/caringness...

and theres no doubt about it that im getting it back, the damn thing only kbb's for like 2200 hundo lol, but i dont have receipts of anything b/c i bought if off people and not shops or websites.. so im kinda screwed there..

and also, thanks whoever moved the thread, i wasnt sure where to put it..

well, i just got a call from her insurance, and car is claimed "total loss".... and they towed it to my house and now that i look close, and my nerves have calmed, i can see the a huge crease on the pass side quater and that the car is sitting extrememly funny.. so im in the marked for another shell, i really dont feel like building another car so soon, but i guess imma have too. damn it, just got done with this one lol

but ill know monday what kind of money i can drop for another shell, in the mean time, ill be staring the removal of the engine and all the good parts..

Back