my civic swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kidkg24

Ok so i put a 1998 acura integra ls B18a1 in my 1991 civic Ex 4door. the swap was painless, and the wiring seamed pritty easy.

The problems i'm haveing are when I start the car it is throwing a map sensor code "CODE 3" on my pr4 OBD 0 ecu its also throwing "CODE 7" Throttle angle sensor.

The car will start but when it is running its rough, and when i hit the throttle is will rev up , and sound ok. the seconds after i let off the gas the car will die. I start it, and it starts. same codes, and same problem. I have the 3 wire map, and tps hooked up, and the plugs are the same. I tried to switch them it really did nothing..

I want to know if anyone can tell me how they fixed this, or if anyone has the wire pinouts for the tps,map sesor? thanks

thats what i thought, but I don't know what to test cos I can't find a wiring diagram for the tps, or the map. The harnesses have differn't colored wires then at the ecu. So i dont know what wire goes to the ecu for signal form the tps. Cos the ecu scamatic only has 1 tps going to the ecu.
I was thinking is their a power,ground, signal?

ok if i was going to run new wires to check if their is a break or short does anyone know what one goes where on the map.

C1 Crank Angle Sensor (ORN)
C2 Crank Angle Sensor (WHT)
C3 TDC Sensor (ORN/BLU)
C4 TDC Sensor (WHT/BLU)
C5 TA Sensor (RED/YLW)
C6 *TW Sensor (RED/WHT)
C7 Throttle Angle Sensor (RED/BLU)
C8 EGR Valve Lift Sensor - CALIFORNIA A/T Only (YLW)
C9 *PA Sensor (RED/WHT)
C10 Brake Switch (GRN/WHT)
*****C11 MAP Sensor (WHT)*******
C12 *PA Sensor (GRN/WHT)
C13 *PA Sensor (YLW/WHT)
*****C14 MAP Sensor (GRN/WHT)*******
*****C15 MAP Sensor (YLW/RED)*******
C16 O2 Sensor A (WHITE)

sounds like your dizzy is having isues or the map sensor is not pinned right

Back