My Civic!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Jan 16 2003, 11:10 PM-->
Originally posted by h82w8@Jan 16 2003, 11:07 PM
TrailorParkPimp
@Jan 16 2003, 11:04 PM

-shaving antenna: unscrew antenna and remove (may have to cut the wiring to antenna part itself). weld the hole up and grind down smooth. get some bond-o and spread it out EVENLY, let dry and sand smooth so that it goes with the body line(s) of the area its in. next, primer it (my favorite thing..im a big primer fan), then paint it to match your car. VOILA!! a body mod. :)

is their a way for the antenna to be shaved and still be functional???

not unless you get one that sticks to your windshield...like a long strip that you can hide behind a banner or something OR you can get one that mounts under your dash. on my 97, i had the strip and it had WAY better reception than the stock antenna. you can get those at any car stereo shop.

thanx!

AND AS FOR : "showing" my boobs not happening LOL Funny...Really guys.. ... lol

sisteve - Thanks for the pleasant welcome...lol

lsvtec -
Test pipes are for fucktards, don't bother. It won't get you but 1-2 hp maybe. And it is a huge fine (at least here in the States) if you get caught without a cat.

Same in Canada same shit... different Place.. lol
And I dunno...
If the B16 never came in a GSR what did it come in?

TrailorParkPimp- not real fur.. thats just pure CRUEL! lol... fake.. ANd Pink.. all the way... that made no sense what-so-ever.. :lol: u get the idea.. lol

h82w8 - Thanks again!! sounds good.. :*

Thanks Guys!! Helping me out alot!!

One more thing....
My Dash is black I want to paint it..
I have a 93 Bubble as we all know.. and I dont kno how to get the Dash out.. to paint it.
Anyone wanna help me out on that??

you can put an h22 in it and have balls(or should I say boobs) to the wall power but you will have a bitch of a time mounting it and it will under steer but as long as your not pullin some lateral g's it can be used as a daily driver (this is basicly the cliff notes of every h22 swap thread I've read on this site!) all in all a b-series will be less of a pain. :)

ok not to be mean but if you are supposed to know more thant he average girl about cars i would think you would know what CF was and what the b16 came in. oh well anywayz rice on

oh and the right engine code for the gsr is a b18c

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jan 16 2003, 11:06 PM

Potentials:
b16a gsr
b18c type r,
h22a prelude
thinking from the top of my head - hope the names of the engines are right

sorry I forgot to quote this first.

Yeah, I'm a pro at this...there are 2 screws in the dash in fornt of the cluster (temp guage, fuel guage, odometer, etc) take them out...after you do that, there are four clips , they are by the AC vents, take a flathead screwdriver and feel around till u get em. Pry them out ,and unhook the hazard lights/clock if you have it. Make sure you tilt the steering wheel all the way down. Then, just take it out and put it somewhere and paint it.

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 16 2003, 11:31 PM
ok not to be mean but if you are supposed to know more thant he average girl about cars i would think you would know what CF was and what the b16 came in. oh well anywayz rice on

oh and the right engine code for the gsr is a b18c

I am seeing competition here? Catfight! ;)

I'm gone for two hours and looks what happens.

I'll give the traditional "Howdy new HS member" and tell you to put your car up on HondaGallery.com so you can list mods and post pics. And join the forums. I had to put up a new one two days ago, so you won't get lost in a million posts of stuff you have no idea of what is going on.

If you've got the cash, go to the H22A swap. 200 horses y0. Then a tranny swap so you're not stuck with an automatic like me. I'm more of a suspension freak, even though mine sucks, than spending all your cash on a motor. So I would get nice wheels, tires, springs, and struts first. Then do you bolt ons.

BTW, here's a really cool chick car on HAG: http://hondagallery.com/profile.php?id=2896

Trinity - I know what a CF is.... and plus im not a big fan of carbon fiber even tho its light in weight i find it played out CUZ most cars have it now adays...and it only suits dark coloured cars.. in my opinion..
Seriously no offence taken...But go ask a random girl when a b16 came in... or any guy with a life.. they will say exactly the same thing.
Plus.. Im not the type nor do i have the time to go through massive websites and learn about when engines were made. Id rather learn first hand.. thanks.. and i never asked such a question in the first place... lol.. when where they made?? I asked what it was.. because b16a doesnt = gsr.. so i wanted to futher correct my knowledge.. tnx.
:D

Yeah, I need someone like that in MT. Not the stupid redneck 300lb women with a 72 Ford trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back