My clutch isn't engaging!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OH NO! :unsure: I just put in a new axle. I test drove the car and it was actually running. When I reached a hill, I shifted into first and release the clutch. It isn't engaging again! This time, when I release the clutch, there is no sound at all. Everything sounds fine.

What could be the problem this time?

Please help guys. I've been trying to fix this for the longest time. After all the time and work I've put into this project, I'm not gonna pay a shop to fix this.

Am I screwed? :unsure:

I just wanted to update everyone on the progress of my car. I had to change a lot of stuff with this project. After fixing one problem, it kept leading to another problem. I had to change my clutch because it was burnt out, the battery was replaced, the driver side axle was replaced, and the clutch slave cylinder was replaced. Oh yeah, and I replaced the oil and filter too. :D

I finally got it running and moving last night. After popping the passenger axle in, it was like the best feeling in the world. With all the time and effort put into this project, I really learned a lot. You guys helped a ton with your ideas and troubleshooting.

I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys are the best! :worthy: :peace:

Back