My continuing EF project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 3 2005, 03:39 PM
aftermarket axles?
[post=482137]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw a set of those in an Integra sittin in the junkyard, it was a 90 GS Coupe with ABS.

Brian

Welp its been awhile since ive updated, but ive had some problems with speedo cables breaking, but ive replaced the whole assembly and hopefully (knock on wood) everything is good again.

Also for my birthday last month my girlfriend got me a megan 4-1 itr copy header, and ive gotta say they are deffinatly a bargain for the price. I also finally got around to painting my valvecover flatblack, welp on with the pics.....

The header
Newheaders.jpg

I did however, have to cut the crossmember quite a bit as you can see here...
Crossmembercutout.jpg

and now all with the newly painted valvecover
PaintedValvecover.jpg

lemme know what ya think B)

header looks good i might be getting one myself, nice hatch.

thanks guys!

I'd deffinatly reccomend getting it, but it hangs really really low, i had to raise my car all the way up so i wouldnt hit, but overall i really like it. Now if this was in an eg, then there wouldbe lots of room lol

Nice job dude - the engine bay looks really good. Balanced, and all-business - just the way I want it.

Those suspension pics remind me of the nightmare that was my suspension. Powerwash that crap off the inside fenders!

Keep up the good work dude.

Originally posted by EGProject@May 29 2005, 05:37 PM
Nice job dude - the engine bay looks really good. Balanced, and all-business - just the way I want it.

Those suspension pics remind me of the nightmare that was my suspension. Powerwash that crap off the inside fenders!

Keep up the good work dude.
[post=505065]Quoted post[/post]​

Very NIce...Cant wait until i get mines out...
It looks like my friends hatch, but he has a different setup..ALL MOTOR freak....
Racetrack011.jpg

sweet, allmotor is def the way to go, hopefully in the near future ill start on my ls vtec plans.

but for now i need new wheels & tires, and upgrade my rear brakes to disk's from a DA, and install the prelude master-cylynder i just picked up today for 8 bucks at the u-pull-it yard :driver:

what size is the prelude master cylinder? i dont think it will swap onto a EF. I know the MC from a 90-93 wont... did you get the booster too?

it looks like it should fit, i should only have to rebend the one brake line a small bit for it to fit.

even if not i can sell it on ebay or some shit for more than 8 dollars

Edit: i dunno, i might be wrong and it wont fit,but i thought i read it somewhere a few different times, and it seemed to be in good shape so i picked it up. I found nothing else i needed and i never leave the yard without getting something

oh yeah i didnt get the booster with it, just the mc, the booster was kinda beat, i figured i wouldnt need it

well adding to a killer weekend i picked up some wheels and tires.

I was out cruising and spotted one lonely Ls Mesh wheel sitting in the back of a yardsale and I had to check it out. Turned out he had all 4 with a set of tires that were never mounted. I got the whole shebang for $150 B) So heres some pics as is, ill get more once there all mounted and on the car :D

LSwheel1.jpg

all4wheels.jpg

edit: i know the tires arent great but they will do for now and hopefully in a month or two get replaced by some azenis sport's

Looks hot.. But don't cry the first time you dent that header. My DC is basically flat now were it comes under the car.

oh its already dented, thats why i had to raise the car all the way back up, I havent hit again lately, but i try to drive carfully. And hopefully the 15's will raise the car even more and give me some space

dont they make some sort of skid plate for that exact problem?? maybe its just for teh eg's...

Back