My continuing EF project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the bushings all looked ok and i was at the point that i just wanted to be done lol. And i am getting an alignment soon.

Nice, clean work dude. Comming from someone who slaved away at his rear suspension for a while, Good job! :thumbsup:

Oh and +1 points for AGX's. :D

I want to see more. Im in the middle of buying pistons, rods. Still looking for a GSR shortblock, but I know what bore/pistons/rods Im going for...

My Plans

B18C1 GSR Block
Bored .5 over
9.0:1 CP Pistons
Eagle Rods
OE Bearings
OE Gaskets

B16A1 Head
Slight PNP
CTR Cams
ITR Valve Springs/Retainers
S2 IM
Hondata IM gasket
Full-Race Equal Length Manifold

No clue on turbo yet, but I will be getting the Full-Race kit for my car. Man, I can not wait.

Good luck, keep us all updated...

sweet man ill be looking forward to some pics from yourbuild, I wish i had that kind of money but im on a mad budget with college and my 650 a month apartment in center city philly

But hopefully i will be getting my turbo setup rolling in the near future. Im just kind of waiting to find a good t3 60/.63 or used t3/t4 and then piece the rest all around it.

and it also depends on if i can score a decently priced mig welder and maybe even make a cheap log mani and whatever else i can to save some bucks...

but as soon as i get anything i have pics waiting to be put in this thread so it shall nevar die!!11!!1! lol

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 22 2005, 03:15 PM
sweet man ill be looking forward to some pics from yourbuild, I wish i had that kind of money but im on a mad budget with college and my 650 a month apartment in center city philly

But hopefully i will be getting my turbo setup rolling in the near future. Im just kind of waiting to find a good t3 60/.63 or used t3/t4 and then piece the rest all around it.

and it also depends on if i can score a decently priced mig welder and maybe even make a cheap log mani and whatever else i can to save some bucks...

but as soon as i get anything i have pics waiting to be put in this thread so it shall nevar die!!11!!1! lol
[post=543645]Quoted post[/post]​

Im on a mad budget, uhm major work wont begin until around Xmas. Im just getting parts. I dont know if I want to use OEM Honda, or Aftermarket. That's my big decision. Im pretty much sticking with OEM bore.

yeah i know what ya mean. But im definatly sticking with all oem, im not even touching the b16 if i boost it.

Hell i might just pick up a nitrous kit and buy a bike like ive always wanted who knows... I change my damn mind every 5 minutes

back from the dead.....

its been a while since ive done anything but change the oil in this beast but ive begun a new project

Ive started piecing together a turbo kit that will hopefully be installed by the end of may

So far i have picked up a Garrett t3/t4 57 trim with .60ar on the cold side and a .63ar on the hot (pictured below), a probe/mx6 bov on the pipe (dont have any pics now, will get some soon), and i have just placed an order with hotrex/ccfab for a log mani.... Im gonna keep up with the parts as they come in and then hopefully put together a decent "turbo kit install how to" when i take the time to put it all on. Well on to the pics as a teaser for what is to come :cool:

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02271.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Looking real nice!

thanks! picked it up for a deal too, $225 shipped :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
im lookin to get rid of this (new, never used) Greddy Turbo Timer and sport comp boost gauge. Lemme know.

im on a budget so my turbo timer will be me budgeting an extra 5 min to sit in my car and let it cool down...

but i do need a boost gauge yet, how much and got any pics?

here is a crappy camera phone pic of my bov

ford bov ftw, 2" pipe, gonna put it right after the turbo to make my charge piping easier, its gonna look ghetto for a bit, but function over fashion all the way

BOV.jpg

let me know if you dont get your car back and you want to sell your turbo and other parts, id be willing to pay you a profit on the turbo if u need or want to sell it. Sorry to hear about your car man that really sucks! Id say someone has prob been tryingto steal ti tho if the on night u left your ecu in it was gone??

yeah ill let you all know if i sell the turbo stuff......

right know im not sure what im going to do

on one hand i want to sell all my shit and never buy a honda again that some asshole is just gonna come steal after i put all this hard work in, or buy my sister's DA that she wants to sell and put the turbo on it lol

but we'll see how much i get from the insurance, which will be like a grand, then go from there.... it hasnt even really set in yet :thumbsdown:

im losing so much money

That is why i never put pictures of my ride up here anymore, or really speak about it because i got my shit jacked last year... 1 month after i got it and put the thread up.

where u live is why ur shit gets stolen not because u posted it on hondaswap

someone knew what i had, and had to have been watching it

there were other nicer dc integra's, some eg coupes and other honda's that are right on the target list of thieves in my parking lot that are just as easy to steal

Back