My Cousin Got Called To Active Duty

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

watch....... he wont do a damn thing,..... hes using his authority and his fathers advice to feel like a big man. wants to ACT like a good president, but so far has done nothing but talk and send troops places so he can look like a hard ass.
meanwhile, he sits back and takes vacations every two weeks.

Bush did a hell of alot more than Clinton ever dreamt of doing. An American aircraft carrier gets bombed, what does Clinton do? Launches a couple of missiles. It went on and on. Bush went in and removed the Taliban, who were backing bin Laden. And did it with a minimal loss of American life.

Bush Sr's directive was NOT to remove Saddam. It was to get Saddam out of Kuwait. He did it. As soon as he started making moves to try to oust Saddam, the world went into an uproar. If Bush Jr. goes into Iraq saying that he's going to remove Saddam, I think he'll do it.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 15 2003, 11:38 PM
watch....... he wont do a damn thing,..... hes using his authority and his fathers advice to feel like a big man. wants to ACT like a good president, but so far has done nothing but talk and send troops places so he can look like a hard ass.
meanwhile, he sits back and takes vacations every two weeks.

Kid you're way out of your depth to be having this conversation here.

Well I haven't left yet to go to the desert. I was supposed to leave a week or so ago. There is alot of shit going on that I can't discuss. I might not even be leaving now. I just know I am proud to go again and again. I hate being in the oversized litter box but I know why I am there. I just want to say thanks to everyone who said they appreciate us military members going overseas to kick ass. BTW this is comming from An aircraft mechanic in the USAF. Most of you all know me here.

Originally posted by VTECcivicVTEC@Jan 15 2003, 05:33 PM
i can say what i feel............ i wish i had a nuke to drop on you.

Can we say SOHCvtec banned for a third time? Countdown T minus 2 hours till be gets to work.

Aircraft mechanics in the AF rule

HYDRO!!!!

I haven't heard nothing and don't expect to go anywhere just yet, but I will happily go if it means putting an end to Saddam's life. And Thx for the support guys, honestly the support of our civilians is worth more then our pay to most of us.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 15 2003, 07:54 PM
Can we say SOHCvtec banned for a third time? Countdown T minus 2 hours till be gets to work.

:werd:

I don't even want to get started on which presidents did what or what the objectives of the W or Daddy are/were.

I don't dislike or even disrespect anyone in the military, you are telling us that you are willing to give your life for what you believe and I respect that. I have a problem with our current regieme...

Anyhow
:does the ban dance for VTECcivicVTEC:

to anyone that's going out o the middle east just wanna say good luck, and remember that there are ppl that appreciate and care for u. i have a best friend in the marines, and when all this first started out, man i was scared like hell. i literally prayed to God that he wouldnt have to fight or anything. but i understand that if he did go out that it'd be for a good cause. just want to say thanx to everyone in the military for putting ur life at risk for ur country.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 15 2003, 08:02 PM
Aircraft mechanics in the AF rule

HYDRO!!!!

I haven't heard nothing and don't expect to go anywhere just yet, but I will happily go if it means putting an end to Saddam's life. And Thx for the support guys, honestly the support of our civilians is worth more then our pay to most of us.

U-2 Crew chief here. We don't have Hydro troops. On U-2's us crew dogs do all the hydro work.

I just came off the F15, chew chiefs did all our on equipment work.... and that's the way we like it! :D

I'm working B1's and C130's now, at (sigh) Dyess

our current situation is kinda scarry to me. although its damn near impossible, i'm still kinda worried that for some reason bush mite renstate the draft. like i said, i know it won;t happen, but if it does.. i just turned 18, and i had to sign up for it and all..

anyways, the maintinance man *mexican* was changing the flag out in from of the store. i see him pull out a brand new flag out of a boc, while walking, and he drops it. as if that wasn't bad enough, he stepped in it too!!!! picked it up and proceeded to drop it and step on it AGAIN! i was getting downright pissed off by that time.. he set it on the ground :angry: and pulled the old one down. he proceeded to roll the old one into a ball and throws that one on the fucking ground!! after he got the new one up, i proceeded to go out there, and i gave him a poiece of my mind. 'YOUR IN AMERICA, TREAT THE FLAG WITH RESPECT, DISRESPECT THE FLAG, LIKE YOU JUST DID, AND YOU DISRESPECT THE WHOLE NATION' something to that sort, with a few more cuss volgarities, and insults to mexico i am not a rasicist though, just to this stupid ass motherfucker who seeminly has no respect for the flag.

i know you mean man, i mean not only cause i live in a town full, and i mean FULL of armed forces personel...

i dont know who here has heard of Port Hueneme, Oxnard or Point Mugu... but Port Hueneme/Oxnard houses one of the largest naval bases on the West Coast, the USNCBC [United States Naval Construction Batallion Center]... while Point Mugu [about 10 minutes from the USNCBC] is home to a very large Air Force Base as well... My area is under constant security checks cause we have been threatened by many many terrorists... anyone out there who has either lived on a base, around a base or has a military family, know exactly what i mean

a bunch of my close family friends in this area have already been shipped out and there are a bunch more who have already been scheduled to go in the next month or so... personally i dont like Bush as president, cause i think he is causing problems where there were none before [ex. North Korea]... but everyone has their own opinion of him... everyone is a critic

i pray that anyone who has family already there, family on the way there, or scheduled to go that they come home safe with no harm or injury to them

On another note, with the exception of that fucker VTECcivicVTEC, I am glad this has remained a positive thread. When I first saw it I figured it'd just become another Neanderthal-led thread, so :worthy: to you guys.

Military personnel: Godspeed, and may you return to Hondaswap safely. :D

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 15 2003, 09:03 PM
I just came off the F15, chew chiefs did all our on equipment work.... and that's the way we like it! :D

I'm working B1's and C130's now, at (sigh) Dyess

Beale AFB here. It's in the middle of nowhere. Like 45 minutes to real civilization. But that just adds up to good open straight roads to test and tune on! :)

yeah dude i have so much respect for anybody that would take a bullet for their country, and the people that shouldn't should take their whiney hippie asses to canada... not to sound like a hardass but it's unreal how like yuppie college kids bash the government that is allowing them to be the stoner fucks that they are.....

it's cool that there is other airmen here, i'll be one in 7 days (yes that means my shortlived post whoring is over for awhile)

and yeah i know alot of reserve people that have been brought back to active duty, not so much to go to war, but run the day to day operations of the base while the active members are shipped, but there's a few i know that got pulled from reserves to active in a phone call that just said "hey come to meps, your gettin vacinated"... it's sad, but it would be even more tragic to see whatever bio chem warfare this asshole can make then kill thousands of innocent people

I didnt get through all of the replies because im really fuckin tired, but to those that think bush is better then clinton you really should open your eyes. Sure bush did something to get rid of the taliban but now he is starting war with Iraq, and now he is getting into shit with N. Korea! How are we supposed to fight a war on terrorism ( nothin much goin on there anymore ), a war on Iraq, and possbily a war on Korea... Sure clinton was a big puss and could have done more but at least his head wasnt so far up his ass as to see when to fight or debate of a problem! There are more peacful solutions to these problems and Bush should have let the U.N. do their thing with Saddam! Why else do we have the United Nations? Bush is a straight out moron and a complete War Monger. Also have any of you bothered to look at our economy lately? Clinton kept us from a deficit will Bush pushes us deper into debt like a little kid pushing an M-80 into a frogs ass! Also clinton had our nation wide unemployment down to 2%... now its up to what 6.5% because of Bush? I just recently read that the Free Food lines in America are 2x longer then they were during the Great Depression... Hmmm I hope all of you that voted for this fucktard are happy with yourselves! This guy wants to cut the double tax on stocks and bonds so the rich can get richer and the people that cant afford to invest in stocks or bonds dont get a damn thing. The guy is obviously following in daddy's footsteps and leading our country right along like a toddler playing with one of those ducks on a string!

Peace!
SpEcTrA

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 19 2003, 09:22 PM
yeah dude i have so much respect for anybody that would take a bullet for their country, and the people that shouldn't should take their whiney hippie asses to canada... not to sound like a hardass but it's unreal how like yuppie college kids bash the government that is allowing them to be the stoner fucks that they are.....

Think before you speak. I am against the war. But I am none of the things you list here. I would not kill for my country. I would not go to war for my country. I know you have a right to your opinion, no matter how closed minded, but do not start slinging insults accross a broad spectrum like that. It makes you look ignorant.

For those of you that are not involved in the military and have a moral problem with killing or the military (has to be more than being afraid of being killed :) ) there is a program for removing yourself from the possibility of forced military service. Conscientious Objection

i think lsvtec said it above that he supports the military but not the regime that is running it, and im completely with him, call me a hypocite because i joined the air force, but whatever. we have a fuckin redneck cowboy calling the shots for thousands of american men and women...

the war with iraq is one of those ugly things that has to be done before something happens (i.e. veitnam) so most people can't justify a reason for it's doing.. but sadam in an inevitable threat.... so yes, if they don't comply with UN (USA lol) then yeah he should be taken out of office. with good reason

i know he didn't have alot to work with as far as the economny goes with the whole 9/11 thing, but the economic stimulus plans failed worse than a poison reunion tour.... and if history tells us anything it tells us economically is that durning and after a war our economy takes a nice boost.... and history always repeats itself

rock on

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 19 2003, 11:51 PM
Think before you speak. I am against the war. But I am none of the things you list here. I would not kill for my country. I would not go to war for my country. I know you have a right to your opinion, no matter how closed minded, but do not start slinging insults accross a broad spectrum like that. It makes you look ignorant.

I'm not ignorant and close minded, it just offends me when people speak out against the military that fights for our freedom, for the rights that we all take for granted....

I dont remember someone speaking out against the millitary here. I wouldnt speak out against the millitary ever myself, but I would speak outa gainst the coke addict we have running our country. War is an extreamly bad thing and most of the time there is a more diplomatic solution to it all. But when you have someone like Bush in office diplomacy doesnt matter. Bush would rather watch his fellow americans die then find another solution to this matter. I personally would never join the armed forces basically because I find myself needed elsewhere.

Peace!
SpEcTrA

Back