My crx for sale on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

Contact info:
Name: Edson
Price: Highest ebay bid Link on bottom of post
6c_12.JPG

I was going to finish this car as my daily driver, but I was able to find a 1989 hatch with a b16 for sale, so I bought that, no longer need this. I purchased the motor from noyan usa in manassas and bought all the parts to put it in. Brand new is the place racing polyurethane mounts, hasport shift linkage, place racing throttle cable. Motor is a b16a, with about 40k miles on it. Well the biggest reason for selling it is the vehicle was broken into, several things were stole and you will need them to make the vehicle work.

Needed: Steering wheel, seats, new locks, axles, catalytic converter, exhaust, si wiring harness, PR3 or PW0 ecu, shifter and knob, radiator and hoses, fuel pump. Motor is very fresh and came out from my other crx that I drove a total of 50 miles on before it got rear ended and I pulled the motor out. Vehicle does have the regular rust around the wheel wells, very good condition for year.

Good things about the car is that it was freshly painted, interior is in great condition except for the doors that have holes where the tweeters were. The hardest part which is putting the b16 in has already been done, all it needs are a few parts to get it running. Car was not stolen, so ignition is not busted and I have a key that works for it. Windows were tinted, passenger side window has a little bit of film that is noticeably bunched up on top of window. Car has tokico 5 way adjustable coilovers with skunkwerks coils, front struts and springs are brand new.

Please ask all questions prior to bidding, I need money to make a payment on a loan so please be serious when bidding on the vehicle. Do not ask me to end auction early as I won't do it, and please ask all questions prior to bidding. Car will need to be towed out, so do not click if you can't do that. CAR IS NOT RUNNING...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...04000
:thumbup:

Back