my CRX restoration

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know how i missed this post, but this is another car that belongs in the contest. if the pictures are taken right, itll do pretty well.

Damn, that is a beast ass job... I got an 88 dx with the typical honda rust, and a half ass job on the wide body. Those pics make me wanna get my baby in the garage more than ever now.

hey nice job but it got a problem with my crx so jux wondering if u know what's wrong with it... i only rev to 3500 rpm and the car chokes. when i start the car it goes to 1000 rpm than drop to 0-300 rpm and the car just die and won't start no more. so please help if you know anything about it.

hey nice job but it got a problem with my crx so jux wondering if u know what's wrong with it... i only rev to 3500 rpm and the car chokes. when i start the car it goes to 1000 rpm than drop to 0-300 rpm and the car just die and won't start no more. so please help if you know anything about it.

please create a new thread for this question

Just came back to check out that awesome pic... how much did it run you for repairs? I noticed you said you had $20 in the bank.

Back