My CRX, Stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sucks to hear, did you try looking around your area? Check the ghettos.

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry about that shit. i have not had a car stolen yet, shit mine has not been on the road long enough to get stolen though. time for a ef 4dr sleeper if you dont get the crx back.

i never had shit stolen until i moved to Arizona. yea, possibly on that ef 4dr.

Quoted post[/post]]
Sucks to hear, did you try looking around your area? Check the ghettos.

yea, did that.

If it was parked in your drive way you may be able to claim it on your home owners insurance and therefore get all the money for the parts as long as you have proof they were there (photos or reciepts).

Sorry to hear that this happened Bri. I remember a few years ago my buddy Shadney (sohcslammer) got his Civic stolen down in San Diego we we actually found it torn to pieces everything was gone I mean everything down to the carpet. All we found cruising through the ghetto were his wheels. The worst part about it was he had no insurance. Sorry again mang.

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry to hear that this happened Bri. I remember a few years ago my buddy Shadney (sohcslammer) got his Civic stolen down in San Diego we we actually found it torn to pieces everything was gone I mean everything down to the carpet. All we found cruising through the ghetto were his wheels. The worst part about it was he had no insurance. Sorry again mang.
^^^yeah..I remember that...I also remember him talking shit about us P.ricans so im glad that happened to him..But then again ..thats old news...so ahh..

BTT..
sorry to hear that Bri.....
That sux....hope you get it back...

WHo owned it before...? maybe they had a key and took it...i dunno....

Fucking assholes....They deserve to be :guns:

good luck..!

Quoted post[/post]]

I'd have verified that the wheels were for certain his, then burned the car to the ground. Fuckers.

We were pretty sure they were his my friend described where and what all the scratches looked like and the fact that 2 of them were missing the center cap. We flagged down a cop and went to the kids house he said he got them at a swap meet kinda strange that the car was found stripped less than 100 feet away from the kids house. Gotta love the ghetto. I wish I remembered the name of the race crew he was with they were out of National City.

Quoted post[/post]]
If it was parked in your drive way you may be able to claim it on your home owners insurance and therefore get all the money for the parts as long as you have proof they were there (photos or reciepts).

We rent.

Quoted post[/post]]

Insurance is trying to dick me around on it. Saying 'in AZ you shouldnt have bought Honda' Im like fuck you. Gimme the damn check. Now they want me to varify the VIN and all this shit.

So now it's the insurance company's job to dictate what kind of car you should and shouldn't buy? Tell em to STFU. You paid the premiums.

My Rex was stolen as well a little while ago...they found it sitting on blocks. The kids stole the shift knob and the intake, as well as the rims. I threw another intake and some steelies on there, and found out about a week later when I was checking things over that there was oil in the radiator...cracked block.

Guess they aren't kidding when they say "Drive it like you stole it..."

It sux man, I know...Sorry to hear about your loss.

Quoted post[/post]]
So now it's the insurance company's job to dictate what kind of car you should and shouldn't buy? Tell em to STFU. You paid the premiums.

thats what i said, but oh well. fuck em.

Quoted post[/post]]
My Rex was stolen as well a little while ago...they found it sitting on blocks. The kids stole the shift knob and the intake, as well as the rims. I threw another intake and some steelies on there, and found out about a week later when I was checking things over that there was oil in the radiator...cracked block.

yea, if they find it in that condition... ill be like wtf mate.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

Damn dude, i didn't know this shit happened until last nite.
That sucks :cry:
I was readin on azht that like 3094 cars got stolen last week.
WTF?
Lol@you saying "mate" :orly:
oi mate cbf.
Anyways, Last nite when i read your shit was gone, i called around and kept an ear open, but i came up with no info for you.
Popular dump off area over here by me in the apartment complex.
Start rolling thru local apartment complexes.
The thieves of today aren't like most of the OS ones, they actually drive these cars around for weeks and don't care if they get caught...
It's real crappy.
=[
ps: did you find it yet? just realized it's a few days old

Quoted post[/post]]Now they want me to varify the VIN and all this shit.

WTF do you want them to say? 'Oh, you had a honda but now it's stolen...nah, don't worry about filing any paperwork, or waiting more than 2 days to see if it's found, shit, don't even varify the vin number. We'll just take your word for it. Here's a check.'

Dumbass.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]Now they want me to varify the VIN and all this shit.

WTF do you want them to say? 'Oh, you had a honda but now it's stolen...nah, don't worry about filing any paperwork, or waiting more than 2 days to see if it's found, shit, don't even varify the vin number. We'll just take your word for it. Here's a check.'

Dumbass.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ph34r: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

Damn dude, i didn't know this shit happened until last nite.
That sucks :cry:
I was readin on azht that like 3094 cars got stolen last week.
WTF?
Lol@you saying "mate" :orly:
oi mate cbf.
Anyways, Last nite when i read your shit was gone, i called around and kept an ear open, but i came up with no info for you.
Popular dump off area over here by me in the apartment complex.
Start rolling thru local apartment complexes.
The thieves of today aren't like most of the OS ones, they actually drive these cars around for weeks and don't care if they get caught...
It's real crappy.
=[
ps: did you find it yet? just realized it's a few days old

no, not yet. not really worried about anymore. it's a shame people are like this but what can ya do? insurance is going to cover the loss. sooo... oh well.

Quoted post[/post]]
I would post pictures... but... probably not worth it. Like Jamie said, I probably wont get it back... or if i do it will be in pieces or burnt... oh well.

fuck theives.

Dude im wicked sorry to hear all this.

Not to phreak u out, but u will get it back like i got my honda back . . . in peices.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I would post pictures... but... probably not worth it. Like Jamie said, I probably wont get it back... or if i do it will be in pieces or burnt... oh well.

fuck theives.

Dude im wicked sorry to hear all this.

Not to phreak u out, but u will get it back like i got my honda back . . . in peices.

haa, haa... optimist, eh? haa haa... not goign to freak me out. i think at night how they did it. its a rumor that they are stealing the cars with tow trucks.. not sure how true that is... but im sure its feasable.

no big deal.

Back