My CRX tattoo I ran on myself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
I ran my first tattoo tonight on myself, CRX lol I did it im memory of my car accident and I just thought it was pretty badass suiting me lol
2820.jpg

well, dickskate, for your first tat that you have done, its not too bad. i see a bit of unevenness, and some parts that appear to have been dug too deep.
you'll def need a lot of touching up.

but i'll have to agree with hondadude.

Ah well I got it in memory of my car accident, I allready have 7 other big tattoos, my account is linked to my facebook too see them, and Im a tattoo apprentice at MADD INKs. in jasper ga, it was the first peice i ran on myself, and im going to straiten out the lines to clean points, and do an outline of a crx around it in orange same as the paint color to my old crx, and have cracks in orange in the greywash in the background

Haha I readd the title and thought it said "I ran a train on myself" haha damn... I need to go to sleep haahaha

:facepalm: That'll be a tattoo you'll regret in about 2 years...
I like it. Would I get it? No. But I am working on a dumb ass cartoon character that I'm sure no one here would get. To each his own. I'd never regret a tattoo that once meant something to me.

I like it. Would I get it? No. But I am working on a dumb ass cartoon character that I'm sure no one here would get. To each his own. I'd never regret a tattoo that once meant something to me.

I was saying he'll regret it because its a honda tattoo, and I can only imagine the comments/questions he'll get about it.

I've had my honda tattoo since 1998.. Had a lot of comments about it but i don't care what other people think about it. Its my body even when I was in jail for two months no one gave me any problems about it.. Just what my sig says is on my arm..

I've had my honda tattoo since 1998.. Had a lot of comments about it but i don't care what other people think about it. Its my body even when I was in jail for two months no one gave me any problems about it.. Just what my sig says is on my arm..

Agreed. It doens't matter what other people think of your tattoos. I mean- sure I would ask my husband's opinion before I got a tattoo, but as far as people criticizing me for something I have done- screw them- it's none of their business. :ph34r:

I have 3 so far- and I don't regret any of them. Two have meaning- one doesn't- still love them all.

Back