My CRX tattoo I ran on myself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My ex has my name on her ass... her new boyfriend hates it! BUT ITS NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!!!

Oh, I remember you. You're the one who had a telephone pole jump out in front of them at 75mph on a 30mph road.

I don't like the tattoo, but I don't have any ink because I can't decide what I want. If it makes you happy, then that's all you can ask.

Oh, I remember you. You're the one who had a telephone pole jump out in front of them at 75mph on a 30mph road.

I don't like the tattoo, but I don't have any ink because I can't decide what I want. If it makes you happy, then that's all you can ask.

nah bro I was speeding on some back roads and went around a turn and this guy in a jeep was stopped in the middle of the road and I rear ended him, and I know it was stupid, but I grew up on these roads my whole life and there really isnt anyone ever on them

not bad for your first tattoo. better than a lot of tattoos i've seen by "artists" around here.

and forget all the haters, everyone gets tattoos for their own reasons that other people don't need to understand.

Looks like you drew it on with a bigass Marks-A-Lot.

Fail.

Back