My CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh and I wouldnt recomend taking the plug wires off the dizzy, it will make your life easier to just leave them on the cap. Just take the three phillips screws loose and move the cap with the wires still on it out of your way. You may confuse the part your after with the yellow piece from the diagram (which is the ignition coil), there will be six phillips screws holding it down, (one is covered by some wires.) Once you get coil off the ICM will be off to the side closest to the firewall.

Oh and I wouldnt recomend taking the plug wires off the dizzy, it will make your life easier to just leave them on the cap. Just take the three phillips screws loose and move the cap with the wires still on it out of your way. You may confuse the part your after with the yellow piece from the diagram (which is the ignition coil), there will be six phillips screws holding it down, (one is covered by some wires.) Once you get coil off the ICM will be off to the side closest to the firewall.

perfect thanks very much

hey everyone.
i'm new to the forum. i have a 700 hp crx, i'm cleaning it today for dyno tuning update and race in bakersfield this summer. good luck to all.

Wrong thread, 700hp Crx bullshit. If you do have such a car, post a dyno chart, and pictures of said car in your own thread, not someone elses. Thank you.

Welcome to Hondaswap btw.

smooth. :| anyway, welcome to teh noobs, it is good practice to create your own thread. we actually like to see built cars, and we're not all jerks. but none of us like bullshite, hence chaz' warning. :shrug2:

/threadjack

:werd:
and to the original poster....i hope you're not spending alot of money buying new parts for that dizzy when you can just get a new one for not much more. those parts(even as replacements) are known to go bad, so you may want to get a distributor king(or other reputable "fixed" dizzy brands), and prevent the problem from happening again(and you get a whole new dizzy).

hi again i have taken the dizzy apart and yes found the ICM wat a night mare, the screws kept on rounding or snapping so i have decided to replace the whole lot as the cap is cracked also, i have a TD27u on the side of it, do i have to put this back on or can i replace with an alternative distributer if some one could let me know thanks

Wrong thread, 700hp Crx bullshit. If you do have such a car, post a dyno chart, and pictures of said car in your own thread, not someone elses. Thank you.

Welcome to Hondaswap btw.

sorry to have stepped in the wrong thread sir, but this is for your satisfaction...

Attachments

• dyno022607.jpg
    dyno022607.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 192
Back