my crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 8 2005, 11:56 AM
Bodykits usually look better painted the same color as the car though......  :)
[post=522702]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree.
a buddy of mine is going to paint my car. his daughter got sick so he hasnt had a chance to get started on it.
but if I can financed on t-bones civic https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57392
i'll be selling my crx

Originally posted by ripperbone+Jul 8 2005, 12:58 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Jul 8 2005, 11:56 AM
Bodykits usually look better painted the same color as the car though......  :)
[post=522702]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree.
a buddy of mine is going to paint my car. his daughter got sick so he hasnt had a chance to get started on it
[post=522707]Quoted post[/post]​

Just blowin' you shit. :) What color are you gong to go? Wait, let me guess..... Dark grey metalic?

Red with black rotas?
Black with black rotas?
Champinship white with bronze rotas?

:D

I know, I'm such an ass.....

i was going to do it the si blue (love that color)
but deceided not to spray the engine bay or the jams, so I am going to spray it white w/ blue pearl

the black body kit makes it look like it hasn't shaved in days.

I miss everything about Colorado. Well, except for the Christian oaths to get work, the shitty marketplace, and the Plains. But hell, I would kill people to get back into the mountains. I used to spend DAYS just ... in the mountains.

I also had an offroader, so hey.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 8 2005, 02:33 PM
[post=522750]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL
the 5's look real nice on there. i just recently, less than 2 mos ago, got to sit in a crx. b4 i sat in one, i always thought they were funky looking, but now i love them and wish i had one. and yeah, the valve cover is sexy

Originally posted by SiLude+Jul 8 2005, 02:47 PM-->
@Jul 8 2005, 02:33 PM
[post=522750]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL
the 5's look real nice on there. i just recently, less than 2 mos ago, got to sit in a crx. b4 i sat in one, i always thought they were funky looking, but now i love them and wish i had one. and yeah, the valve cover is sexy
[post=522827]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: they sit real nice. im putting mine back up for sale.
the five's are f**king sweet on the car I am glad I bought them
I am going to redo the valve cover

thanks guys for the positive replys, I should find out this afternoon if I can get tbones civic and have to kiss my baby goodbye

if you dont, pm me sometime we can go to bandimere. I've got a free pass for a test and tune I need to use up. let us know if you do get that car.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Jul 12 2005, 04:01 PM
if you dont, pm me sometime we can go to bandimere.  I've got a free pass for a test and tune I need to use up.  let us know if you do get that car.
[post=524909]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: hell yea I would be up for that

what days/nights do they run test-n-tune?

so looks like i will be keeping the crx, tbone sold his civic, so more work to the crx.

turbo is looking like the next project, and some traction bars

so i have a chance to get a boosted 95 civic ex,

so i am undeiceided on what to do. i am going to look at this car tonight to see if it really worth getting into.

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 14 2005, 05:06 PM
so i have a chance to get a boosted 95 civic ex,

so i am undeiceided on what to do. i am going to look at this car tonight to see if it really worth getting into.
[post=526285]Quoted post[/post]​

Survey says?

keep the rex. dont take over someone else's project, you have your own.

and yeah, again, the 5's are sick. get the kit painted and your good to go.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 14 2005, 11:19 PM

Survey says?
[post=526474]Quoted post[/post]​

dont know yet havent looked at the civic yet. the kid that is interested in my crx came by tonight with his dad they both drove the car and both like it, he wants to buy it, but i am still undecieded yet, so told them that i have to look at the civic tomorrow and then i will let them know

:thumbsup: just ordered a walbro 255lph fuel pump today, should be here next week.

getting closer to boost :worthy: now all i need is hondata and a manifold

Back