my crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

great thinking but its not bad ass yet thats what im trying to do but its gonna be someday

Oh

My

God

I can't take it anymore. Full Celerity rant in progress, please remain seated.

Well, when you crash into a pole from lack of visibility in the rain, and you have to get your steering wheel (or vice grips, lol) surgically removed from your jaw, don't come back with a :doh: post. It gets pretty old being the one to always say, "I told you so."

Got my popcorn too for Cel's post. :)

ok i have a crx that is gutted removed all plugs in floor and it some thing attached with a bolt. and it was no linger needed i drilled the nut out of the body. yes it looks like swiss chese its white and has holes. the wind noise is horriable the smell of the exhaust from my jdm itr header is loud and comes right up through the floor. it sucks not having wopers on those nights home from the track and its raining. rainx works ok but your windows will fog up from all the moisture on the floors of the car from rain splashing up at you

as every one olse says if you want a race car build a race car

if you want a street car build a street car

both dosent work out well.

and if you get pulled over and the officer sees a gutted car it will mostlikely get impuonded its happend to me twice officer said that it is unsafe and not road worthy. i got my car out of impund for free both times judge took my side that all safety equipment was still intact. not to mention if it does get impounded you wont get it back because you dont have a title. and its not legaly registerd to you and you cant get it out with out proper proof if insuranse registration/plats and a drivers lisence.

Back