My current EF HB Paint almost complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Well if you dont already know I run a shop called Civicswest. We rebuild EF's mostly. This is the car im current working on now. Its just about done being painted. Next will be the interior which is getting 98 civic seats and a fresh black dye. Then its onto the motor, were doing a auto to manual swap and a ZC motorswap. Sorry this one isnt for sale it was Pre Ordered By SteveO!

http://community.webshots.com/album/96171044hSWmWv
:D

gat to give to you man it looks like you rip every thing out instead of being a lazy ass like me and tape thing up good job, dude how do you die your seats i have some interga seats that are cool but don't match the rest of the car

i like that color a llot... i am glad it wasn't kawasaki green or anything like that

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Not dying the seats, just the vinyl. Basically turning the inside of the car from blue to black. Takes about a day to finish the interior. I hope the paint will be done today. I wanna start reassembly! Thanks for the positive feedback!

What are you going to do to get the side trim and bumpers to match? are you going to paint the STD/DX bumpers? Are you going to replace them?
Thanks

No, My friend Stevo :)

Were going to get new stock bumpers and paint them to match. We are going to use the original side moldings just clean them up at bit. I will post more pics tommorow the car is going through reassembly right now.

Whitewrx, the paint looks good.

Please post in the proper forum. This has nothing to do with an ef swap. I will be nice and leave it open this time.

Back