my current near future build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efalex

so i jus picked up a b16 head and a ls block with new acl bearings and itr pistons.. my buddy gave me his gsr block because it spun a bearing.

my plan is to put the ls crank rods and itr pistons in the gsr block with the b16 head.. my worrys was clearance issues and compression.. will i have to run race fule or no!?

Forget the GSR Block! Just leave the stuff in the LS block and put the b16 head on it. Same difference.

I'm almost certain clearances will be fine (a second opinion wouldn't hurt, as I have never personally put ITR pistons in a LS block with a B16 head), and no, you don't have to run race gas.

well i dont wanna have to worry about the lsvtec kit n shit.. im on a tight budget u kno and for me itd be easyer to put everything in the gsr block, i was reading somewhere that clearance would b a issue with ls crank in gsr blocks because of the oil squirters they have or something like that? thanks tho. if anyone else has some info on this it would be greatly appreicated. thanks rep plus

Back