My current ride!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
how it sat when i bought it!

gallery_29_83_23226.jpg

new rims!

gallery_29_83_44269.jpg

wheel gap:
gallery_29_83_57537.jpg

as it sits now:

gallery_29_83_50779.jpg

wheel gap:

gallery_29_83_109862.jpg

few more random pics
gallery_29_83_61829.jpg

gallery_29_83_63605.jpg

current mods:

Tein S-Tech springs
Mod Concepts Vision rims, 18x7.5
Falken Zeix 215x35x18
Carbon Creation's Cabon fiber hood
on the way: stillen 3 piece billet grill

Plans:

2 tone paint job with dark grey//silver on top! have the cash for it, but not the time.. moving back down to tucson in a week from today.

let me know what you think! but please, post constructively.
(and yes, i know its slow as dog shit.. it's pretty much pointless for me to mod the engine in any way)

I love it man. :thumbsup:

I actually am starting to change my views about these toasters.

not bad Jamie. i LOVE those wheels. they compliment your car good and im digging that your getting a billet grille kit for it. i cant wait to see the grille kit on there...your getting to be minitrucker-ish :)

my only complaint is that it aint low enough. why not have air ride for it? i BELIEVE there is a bolt-on air ride system for them. thats my only complaint. so far a great start!!

:thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
not bad Jamie. i LOVE those wheels. they compliment your car good and im digging that your getting a billet grille kit for it. i cant wait to see the grille kit on there...your getting to be minitrucker-ish :)

my only complaint is that it aint low enough. why not have air ride for it? i BELIEVE there is a bolt-on air ride system for them. thats my only complaint. so far a great start!!

:thumbsup:

i got teh springs for $180.. air was about 1500 my budget at the time was 1400 :)

i've always liked mini trucks, so why not start "making" one now :)

keep the comments comming!

I wonder if the JDM xB's come without sidemarkers...

that way you could REOMVE them, and be like I AM TEH JDM BITCHES@!!!!!

lmmfao!!!!!

not enough money, time, and i do enjoy my warrenty and 30+ mpg L(

i dont care what any of you bastards think, but jamie is teh motherfuckin' pimp, even if he drives a toaster....

and i've seen the pictures to prove it.

<3 teh jamie.

i was thinking about it, but it will be a long ways off before i can afford it, and will be willing to void the warrenty :)

good god thats the ugliest thing ive seen on 4 wheels.

Tc is the only Scion worth owning IMO.

i was thinking the 35 series tire was a bit small, but it's what everyone reccomended on the scion board that i'm on. the said thats the biggst ican go with out rubbing on 18's

Back