My dad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My dad is a very active Firefighter, and my prayers are with you and your family - especially your dad.

Have Courage and look up.

:word: with what everyone has said...be strong and hang in there...I've only lost my grandparents...I can't imagine losing my parents....it will eventually happen though... :(

You really understand how much you can love when your that close to loosing a loved one. Keep your head up, your father, mother & family will need your strength. Your in our prayers...

Sorry to hear that. All the best to you and yours, be strong.

:-(

ouch man, I feel for you, I don't wanna lose my dad. If it wasn't for him I'd be on min wage with no future, I cannot begin to appreciate your pain but I feel for you

:-(

SORRY to hear about this Blanco. :(
Best wishes to you and your whole family.

It may be hard, but keep us posted. If you need moral support or a laugh...then I'll try to dig up something that might make you crack a smile when he's gone...and I'm sure most everyone here will do the same....we always do. We may have too many members here to be personal, but the long time members or the ones that cause long threads and internet fights are really the one's we love and want to help....

this place does it to ya...once your here, your hooked for a few years...even if your not a honda guy anymore.....if anyone can relate to your feelings or judgements, then you've pretty much found a freind you can talk to or chat to, to blow off some steam....I think that is why I'm still here....I like to vent alot and get things off my chest, that festers and if kept up inside of me, I might go crazy. Plus I know a few of the guys here personally and it keeps them intouch with my life....

Car's are not a life...there's other things out there and some are more important than cars...and when the pressure becomes too high...we all need to vent and reach out for moral support. You kept us in the loop and we are now here lending you any moral support that we can.

Kudo's on doing what you feel is best in your heart for his passing, and also keep your head up and greet all that comes to your side in your time of need.

I'm sure a few here wouldn't mind paypal'ing some funds for a flower arrangement or something, like we did for Bob...I'm in if you have a paypal account....sure money doesn't really help at a time like this, but it's the thought that we as a group can help another member in their time of need that count's.....I sure enjoyed it when the guys here pitched in for some flowers when my wife was in the hospital...and I do what I can for them and anyone else that needs a lift emotionally or financially.

Good luck and stay strong. May he rest in peace. And take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Rest in peace.

It's strange you say something about dreams though. I never remember mine but last night I had one that I did. My friend who recently past came to me. We just bullshitted but when his death came up he would acknowledge it and talk about it.

RIP

I'm glad you made it through and were able to express your feelings, even on an online board.

Back