My day sucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cykotic

Nothing worse than leaving work only to find out some dumbass has hit your car and bounced. People are such morons. Im done for now.

that sucks.

but what sucks more is when you get in a BIG shouting match fight with your dad, punch something metal & bruise your wrist (ask TPP how swollen it is) and then tell your dad you're moving to texas and quitting working for him. I'm gonna be moving out soon and moving in with TPP later on this month. Funny how that shit works out. B is the shiz :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy:

Why did all this happen? Because I didnt go up and put away the chicken we had for dinner right when he told me too.. <_<

Hopefully you didn't get a boxer's fracture from doing that. I did that in 7th grade, but on my brother's head, atleast he got knocked out.........

I still lost in the long run.

But yeah, life goes on, and hopefully you had uninsured motorist/hit and run coverage of some kind. Best of luck trying to sort it out

I got all the good shit my mom is an insurance agent. It still pisses me off though and I just happened to be parked in one of the only places the cameras don't see. Anyways atleast my mom isn't bugging out all the time sounds like a lot of you are having parental problems.

man that sucks. my car got sideswiped while parked at the grocery one night and i had just bought it 2 months before. bad drivers suck!

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 6 2003, 12:13 AM
Hopefully you didn't get a boxer's fracture from doing that. I did that in 7th grade, but on my brother's head, atleast he got knocked out.........

shit.....I'm gona pm you about this...tell me more mang..

:unsure:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 6 2003, 12:09 AM
that sucks.

but what sucks more is when you get in a BIG shouting match fight with your dad, punch something metal & bruise your wrist (ask TPP how swollen it is) and then tell your dad you're moving to texas and quitting working for him. I'm gonna be moving out soon and moving in with TPP later on this month. Funny how that shit works out. B is the shiz :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy:

Why did all this happen? Because I didnt go up and put away the chicken we had for dinner right when he told me too.. <_<

-his hand is pretty swollen and a lil black and blue. wasnt like that yesterday when he came to my place but it is that way today.

-just trying to help a friend out. lord knows you have helped me out plenty bro :) i dont wanna see someone go homeless especially this time of the year.

-kill the chicken because it was its fault....oh wait its already dead. nevermind.

my knuckles are always bruised from hitting my walls (that are up against concrete). or hitting our punching bag with no gloves. at the top of the stairs in our house i put a hole in the wall.... stupid 1 inch sheetrock

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2003, 07:39 AM
got pics?

sadly enough yes i do, but it doesnt look that bad in the pics...but my right hand between my knuckle and wrist was puffed out an inch over that of my left hand and it only stung at my knuckle, the swelling has gone done some but it still hurts to type and shift or put any pressure on it.

sb3p.jpg

Originally posted by khrisb@Dec 6 2003, 12:08 PM
sb3p.jpg

wtf? is this? lol

i got a boxers fracture last year after a lacrosse game
if the area by your pinky/ring finger is really swollen and you dont have at least 75-80% movement, you've got one probably
you'll probably get a buddy splint for about 6 weeks and they'll let you off

Originally posted by silver+Dec 6 2003, 01:14 PM-->
@Dec 6 2003, 12:08 PM
sb3p.jpg

wtf? is this? lol

i got a boxers fracture last year after a lacrosse game
if the area by your pinky/ring finger is really swollen and you dont have at least 75-80% movement, you've got one probably
you'll probably get a buddy splint for about 6 weeks and they'll let you off

whats 75-80% movement? I can straighten my hand out and ball it up into a loose fist, I just cant pressure it into a really tight fist. i'm gonna take a couple more pictures

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 6 2003, 01:37 PM
The picture is Mr. Crabs from spongebob

Mr. Krabs....from the Krusty Krab...where sponge bob is a fry cook.... :lol:

Back