My DB8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Well, my other thread got locked so I decided to make another one...

When I got it (2/5/10)

iPhonePictures016.jpg

DB8FrontPaint.jpg

DB8RearPaint.jpg

DB8DriverInterior.jpg

DB8RearDriverInterior.jpg

DB8EngineBay.jpg

BonzeTE37.jpg

On Saturday (2/13/10) I got a Pager Alarm and Tint done. I also bought a DVD Player for it...

iPhonePictures020.jpg

iPhonePictures021.jpg

5% on the rear windows, 20% up front :ph34r:

I don't think you guys need pics of the alarm lol...

turbo, suspension, recaro car seat. :D
No plans to turbo. I'm gonna build a full race car. I'm gonna leave my DD alone. Or at least try lol... It will get full suspension within a couple months and the Recaro Car Seat is too much money for what it is. My kids are perfectly safe with what they got :)

I installed my DVD player yesterday:

iPhonePictures017.jpg

iPhonePictures014.jpg

iPhonePictures015.jpg

iPhonePictures022.jpg

iPhonePictures018.jpg

iPhonePictures013.jpg

iPhonePictures019.jpg

It's a Performance Technique. Installs as a single din but the face is detachable and is a full 7 inch screen. Still looks like a double din when the screen is there :D

I was in the market for a double din but I came across this and decided to give it a shot.

I love the car! I'd shave the rear decals though.

I heard somewhere the 4 door GSR's had a stiffer suspension than the 2 doors.

I love the car! I'd shave the rear decals though.
Decals? Only decal in the rear is the small gray DOHC VTEC one :shrug2:
Unless you mean the emblems. Which in that case, I like the emblems :) The car looks so plain without them. Empty space IMO. I just don't like the 'blank" look lol.

for a cleaner look you can put some 4dr rear handles on the front to shave the key hole
Actually, that was next on my list. But I wasn't going to do it for cosmetics. I was going to do it because of stupid ass lock picking thieves. I got keyless entry now with my new alarm so don't need the key slots anymore lol. If my battery dies, i'll just go through the trunk lol.

that was my other reasoning behind it.. lol... i know how CA is

Actually, that was next on my list. But I wasn't going to do it for cosmetics. I was going to do it because of stupid ass lock picking thieves. I got keyless entry now with my new alarm so don't need the key slots anymore lol. If my battery dies, i'll just go through the trunk lol.
That's on the list for my car too. Of course that list is long and almost 7 years old now.

that was my other reasoning behind it.. lol... i know how CA is
:werd:

A '98 front end would be nice too.
Nah, i'm a bigger fan of the 94-97 front end. I even like it over the Type R front end. But don't get me wrong, if I got a Type R front end for dirt cheap, i'll be all over it. I just don't see myself wasting $1500 on cosmetics unless it's body work and paint. I'm about performance. Bling factor comes 2nd...

That's on the list for my car too. Of course that list is long and almost 7 years old now.
Lol, have you done the auto to manual swap yet?

looks good buddy. i like it makes me miss my db8

Well I just found a head gasket leak :( It's not in a spot where it's mixing the oil and coolant but I can see the oil leaking from the head. I looked everywhere to make sure it just wasn't trickling down from somewhere.

So as soon as I get my student loan money my school owes me, the motor will be coming out and getting a mild build :)

Back