My DB8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I for one would much rather have a DB7 or DB9

Lol, have you done the auto to manual swap yet?
Haha, nope. The Integra has been my only mode of transportation for 7 years(on March 1st actually). Can't exactly just rip it apart. I need to get to work. Once I finally get settled with a good job and another car after grad school the car will improve by leaps and bounds.

i have a feeling once you get a good job and another car the teggie will be a goner

nice :)
i love this car, its badass looking.
i think i have a new soft spot for 4dr gsr's.. right next to that spot for 4dr accords :wub:

nice :)
i love this car, its badass looking.
i think i have a new soft spot for 4dr gsr's.. right next to that spot for 4dr accords :wub:

Your hatch is probably faster though :(

The motor in my car runs strong. I just gave it a full tune up, minus the fuel filter, and it seems to pull stronger up top than it did when I first got it :D When I pulled off the spark plug wire cover, the wires had brown spots all over them lol. It was weird...

Your hatch is probably faster though :(

The motor in my car runs strong. I just gave it a full tune up, minus the fuel filter, and it seems to pull stronger up top than it did when I first got it :D When I pulled off the spark plug wire cover, the wires had brown spots all over them lol. It was weird...

well, thats not even a fair comparison.

you get rid of those te37s yet? figure someone woulda snatched those by now.

i have a feeling once you get a good job and another car the teggie will be a goner
The only way it's ever going to be a goner is if it gets totaled. I'm never selling it. Plus I plan on getting a truck so I'll still love the Teg for the gas mileage.

well, thats not even a fair comparison.

you get rid of those te37s yet? figure someone woulda snatched those by now.
To me, faster is faster :)

Nah, not yet. Nothing but low balls. Some guy offered me Fit wheels for a straight trade lol. I swear people want to pay next to nothing for things and then act like it's made of gold when it's time to sell. I think my price is fair :shrug2:

So i'll just keep them for now. I will sell them FOR SURE around July-August. I'll be getting some money from school and i'm going to be getting some more goodies for the car :D 16x7 takata green te37's, Cold Air Intake, Blox 68mm throttle body, Skunk2 Intake manifold, Skunk2 Stage 1 cams (or another brand with similar specs), JDM ITR Header (the US ITR 4-2-1 header is crap lol), custom 2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust with a Magnaflow High-Flow cat. I haven't decided on which muffler I wanna go with. Since i'm getting mandrel bent piping I just want a universal type muffler that looks/is shaped somewhat like the stock muffler. Just has to have a 2 1/2 inch inlet.

To me, faster is faster :)

Nah, not yet. Nothing but low balls. Some guy offered me Fit wheels for a straight trade lol. I swear people want to pay next to nothing for things and then act like it's made of gold when it's time to sell. I think my price is fair :shrug2:

So i'll just keep them for now. I will sell them FOR SURE around July-August. I'll be getting some money from school and i'm going to be getting some more goodies for the car :D 16x7 takata green te37's, Cold Air Intake, Blox 68mm throttle body, Skunk2 Intake manifold, Skunk2 Stage 1 cams (or another brand with similar specs), JDM ITR Header (the US ITR 4-2-1 header is crap lol), custom 2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust with a Magnaflow High-Flow cat. I haven't decided on which muffler I wanna go with. Since i'm getting mandrel bent piping I just want a universal type muffler that looks/is shaped somewhat like the stock muffler. Just has to have a 2 1/2 inch inlet.
yes, but i have built my car.. you havent started yet. :)
sounds like youve got a lot of plans. are you trying to keep from changing the valvesprings/retainers?

i have a dynomax super turbo muffler ready to go on my car, ill let you know how it sounds. i got it in 3" and itll be 3" straight from the turbo back to the muffler. hoping it is semi-quiet.
Hmm... Link?
something like this:
Dynomax - Super Turbo Universal 17734 - StreetSideAuto

:thumbsup:

yes, but i have built my car.. you havent started yet. :)
sounds like youve got a lot of plans. are you trying to keep from changing the valvesprings/retainers?

i have a dynomax super turbo muffler ready to go on my car, ill let you know how it sounds. i got it in 3" and itll be 3" straight from the turbo back to the muffler. hoping it is semi-quiet.

something like this:
Dynomax - Super Turbo Universal 17734 - StreetSideAuto

:thumbsup:
Still faster :lol: :p

Not only am I trying to keep from needing springs and retainers, I don't plan on running enough compression to take advantage of stage 2's or higher. Plus I need to be able to stay smog legal and run pump gas (91 over here :( ) When the time comes to rebuild the block, it's not going to see more than 11:1 compression pistons.

That link is 404'd...

Sick, but my 4 door will never see boost. Maybe 60-80 shot but that's the extent of it.

My plan is to just have a fun daily driver that I can also shuttle my kids around in. I will be building a full race car that will be nothing but one big ball of boost lol. I'll be aiming for as much HP as possible. At least 600 whp is my goal.

fail. well those mufflers are ~80$ shipped typically. pretty cheap.

hmm. so youre going to do a mild all motor build on this car, then build a track car?
i say turbod k in the track car. 600+whp all day.

Back