1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my door wont open

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by 95preludetypes, Oct 8, 2004.

1. 95preludetypes

95preludetypes Member

i went to open my door and i think that the latch is stuck. The car is a 95 prelude i took off the panle as best i could and the door handle. i tried everything i could think of. is there a way to remove the latch hook with the door still on thank you

2. 95preludetypes

95preludetypes Member

im thinking there is something wrong with th lock but i cant figur it out is there a way to disable the lock or take it off thank you for you time

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

can you get off the door panel? prob not try locking then unlock from the inside and the oputside the spry w in there and if that still dosent work get a lock smith to open the door using a slim jim then fix it?

4. 95preludetypes

95preludetypes Member

i ripped my door panal. off i have been looking at the lock and comparing it with the passenger side. everything seems to be working fine it wont unlock i tried everything and im stumped.

5. tab

tab Super Moderator

did a rod come loose?

Something must be wrong if neither the inside or the outside handle will work. Maybe the lock isn't working properly.

6. 95preludetypes

95preludetypes Member

i had to drill the lock for an hour befor it broke lose its done now thanks for the help

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted