my dum friend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

idaho-honda-dood

well i just wanted everyone to kno i have stoopid friends...my buddy traded in is tricked out 96 acura integra ls for a 01 pt cruizer. he had this ls pimped to the max...it was sorta fast, but mostly show. it had so much potential...but anyways, if u have dum friends too let me hear about it so i dont feel all alone. }=)

a friend of a friend had a EG6 with an ITR swap and ITR seats - DC headers, Tanabe Supermedalion (ghey exhaust), and a short shifter - and with 17"s tires, and springs.

The car was fast as ever, and sounded real sick.

This stupid kid sold it for 3500$ because it needed body work to be done to the fenders and the door.

He then bought an LS integra. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

PT?? What the hell is wrong with your friend, those have to be the gayest things I've seen..

This stupid kid sold it for 3500$ because it needed body work to be done to the fenders and the door

dude I wish you would of posted it here :)

where's that picture of this thread is full of (edit:mostly) dumb people.

You are calling your friend dumb because you dont like his choice in what he drives? I think you're being a little too pretentious.

Plus your spelling sucks which makes me conclude that you are more than likely a junior in high school with a top age of 17. Maybe you shUld go t0 enGrish clAss?

Originally posted by idaho-honda-dood@Dec 9 2003, 11:44 AM
stoopid... pimped to the max... dum...

Hmmmm, dumb friends eh? Why are you crying becuase he sold his Integra, big deal his choice, right? :newbie: :gives:

Booo hoooo....

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 9 2003, 01:17 PM
where's that picture of this thread is full of (edit:mostly) dumb people.

You are calling your friend dumb because you dont like his choice in what he drives? I think you're being a little too pretentious.

Plus your spelling sucks which makes me conclude that you are more than likely a junior in high school with a top age of 17. Maybe you shUld go t0 enGrish clAss?

:withstupid:

Steve so just :owned: you. haha

My friend bought a Mustang GT...that was his mistake. :lol: j/k but he really wishes he hadn't bought it, makes me glad I didn't buy a 99 Z28 now...

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine+Dec 9 2003, 01:29 PM-->
@Dec 9 2003, 01:17 PM
pretentious.

WTF, does this mean?

c/o dictionary.reference.com :)

pre·ten·tious ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-tnshs)
adj.
Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious. See Synonyms at showy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pre·tentious·ly adv.
pre·tentious·ness n.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 9 2003, 01:17 PM
pretentious.

Not only am I a washed up law student with a bullshit ass English degree, I am also a amateur p-sycologist in my spare time.

i think with many noted exceptions....the average i.q. on here would probably equal out to about 75.....

so I think we need to break this big word down for everyone else on here....

Pre-ten-tious /adj./

Making an excessive claim to great merit or importance.

that is all. cross your i's and dot your t's :D

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 9 2003, 01:39 PM-->
Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Dec 9 2003, 01:29 PM
sisteve
pretentious.

WTF, does this mean?

adj.
Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious. See Synonyms at showy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pre·tentious·ly adv.
pre·tentious·ness n.

you fucking beat me to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what i get for not reading the whole thread all the way through.....

oh well
as they say:

great minds........

btw steve....

my OXFORD (second edition)
0wnz your dictionary.com :lol:

and yes, im going to post whore on here...

another word which i hear used incorrectly time and time again is

EUPHEMISM (not EuphANism)

A euphemism is a mildy phrased sentence or couple of words that are to be used in place of words that can be construed as "more harsh"

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Dec 9 2003, 03:35 PM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 9 2003, 01:39 PM
sisteve
pretentious.

WTF, does this mean?

adj.

pre·tentious·ly adv.
pre·tentious·ness n.

oh well
as they say:

great minds........

*sits down in front of Tony indian style and pays attention*

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 9 2003, 03:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 9 2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 9 2003, 01:39 PM
sisteve
pretentious.

WTF, does this mean?

adj.

pre·tentious·ly adv.
pre·tentious·ness n.

oh well
as they say:

great minds........

*sits down in front of Tony indian style and pays attention*

actually, im more of the hard-ass parochial teacher you may or may not have had back in elementary school...

you know the type...

slams the 3 foot rules down on your fingers when you are acting up, and if you give a wrong answer in class, will ridicule you right in front of your classmates....

yup. Catholic School was the bestestest for me :lol:

my cousin lost his tricked f22a accord. he had a straight pipe, dc header, wires, full engine balanced, the works. it is the fastest n/a accord ive ever seen, and can take lsvtec hatch's, etc. he lost it(rather taken away) because he couldnt afford the new paint job and body kit he just got installed. now he drives around in his dad's old chevy s10.

Back