My Dumass Ricer Friend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Allright, my friend has a 97 HX which he thinks is a collectors item bacause they "never made very many of them" whatever that means. he has an intake and a fart cannon, thats all for the performance. he always brags about how he has 160 horsepower. he seriously thisks his intake is worth 25 hp and his muffler is worth 15 hp. but, the thing that is best is, he wants to do an H22A swap. he thinks that he can do it for $800. you know, $200 for the engine and $600 for ten hours of labor for his "buddy" to put the swap in his car. after he wants to "pop noss" on the engine and smoke camaros. my dad always wants to race him in his mark8 but he always has an excuse. :D

try to educate him
or just sit back and laugh at him

either way he is in for a rude awakening sometime soon

Most of us started off talking like that, well i know I didn't :D but yeah, slap his ass, don't sit back, your entitled as a friend to stop him from this embarrassing behavior. Blasphamy I tell you, the devils talk...........
sq.gif

newsthanks.jpg

Milan

When I first took an interest in Hondas (I was like 10) I wanted sum 18's, a body kit, and a crabon fiber wing, some big speakers, and about a $100,000 shopping spree on Nopi.com. Then I realized my grandmas electric wheel chair would kick my ass off the line.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@May 14 2003, 12:10 PM
When I first took an interest in Hondas (I was like 10) I wanted sum 18's, a body kit, and a crabon fiber wing, some big speakers, and about a $100,000 shopping spree on Nopi.com. Then I realized my grandmas electric wheel chair would kick my ass off the line.

Hmm. My first interest in Hondas was probably back in 1991 when I heard people were swapping engines into CRXs. That's what I wanted for my first car- a swapped CRX! Well, now I have one and it's a super ghetto beater.

:lol:

I have come to believe that 50% of civic owners are like your friend and give the rest of us a bad name. I have run into some guys trying to "tune" their hondas that can't even describe how an internal combustion engine works. :bash:

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 15 2003, 02:24 AM
suck.squeeze.bang.blow.....there ya go combustion engine

Hehe..that's a rather unusual but straight to the point way of putting it :)

yeah i heard sumthin juss as funny... my friend has an 91 Integra LS, its very slow... he has rims on it and a system, he was like... once i get the intake, and exhaust , i will be in the mid 13's, and when i lower it and put NOS (f&f fan) i will be in the low 12's... i was like hm... how much HP will u be runnin... hmm about 300... i was like i dont think u know what your talking about... hes like yep this guy told me that i would haha

another instance with older car...

This one guy had an 64 El Camino with stock 350, slow as hell , ran around 16 , he said it ran 13. Well he was like dude... when i get my 383 and a shift kit for it... i will be runnin (now look at this) low 9's in the 1/4 mile.. i was like, dude i dont konw about all that. He said yep i think that guy would know what hes talkin about more then u man. I was like well how much will all this cost. He said about 900 all together... i juss laughed and turned away

my overall theme is, dont you hate when people think they are knowin what they talk about, and they have no clue at all? haha :doh: haha homer rocks

Back