My E36 M3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well its been some time since I've been trying to get some pics up, but it has rained or snowed all but 2 DAYS since I bought the car!!!

Also I've been super busy working on closing some accounts before the holidays here, and my longtime girlfriend and I just got engaged on saturday:cool:

well onto the important things ;)... heres the car with the winter wheels/dunlop winter sports on. I prefer my other wheels but the snow came before I could snap some pics.

let me know what you think!

PassSide.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Interior1-1.jpg

Interior2-1.jpg

mpower.jpg

Everything is nice and clean!!!
squeakyclean.jpg

My other wheels on the car in the showroom before I picked it up...
m3.jpg

It is pretty much all stock except for the conforti CF intake as seen and the borla exhaust which sounds really good... not overly loud, but your presence is known at WOT :D

Also the wheels with the summer dunlop 8080 sports are staggered while my winter wheels are not. I cant wait to throw them back on with some warm weather, coming out of a turn with those it just wants to stick and go, with the winter tires... not so much... but driving with the ass end is fun as well :ph34r:

Expect a post of B very shortly.

But A++ for the purchase. I love that green color, and if I were to buy a BMW - that model would be it.

nice buy.. my favorite body style M other than the e30

ha thanks fella's... im def happy with my buy. The money for the E46 went to the future wife's ring, but for the money, I couldnt find anything id rather hop in and drive every day.
:buyanm: lol

sexy. just sexy. the very simple design is why i love it

Back