My ECU will not turn on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM whore

ok well imew to hon swap so i hop this is the right places for this thread...

ok well i just got a crx will a B swap..when i got the car it dint run and i thought that i can get it runing(i know a lot about honda but i dont know every thing about them)..well i ended up replacing all the wireing both fuse boxes and the main relay and the smaller one next to it and replaced the two on the face of the inside fuse box...and replaced the one on the passenger side....and i still cant get the ecu to turn on....now when i replaced to inside fuse box it had a relay on the back with a diff number....so do you think that thats my prob????

can someone please help me out....i have been working on this car for about 5 months and put a lot of money in it and it still isnt geting me to work....so what do you all think will this one relay on the back of my fuse box matter????

The relay could be the issue if it's a different PN. The main relay works for both the fuel pump and the ecu. It sound's like you've done lots of re-work on the wiring. Sometimes it's easy to make mistakes when doing wiring. Your best bet is to get yourself a nice multimeter, and checking the pin going into the ecu's 12 volt power source for 12 volts. That would be my first start. If it's not getting power, I'd double check the main relay, and make sure that every ground on both the cabin and engine harness are fastened properly.

The relay could be the issue if it's a different PN. The main relay works for both the fuel pump and the ecu. It sound's like you've done lots of re-work on the wiring. Sometimes it's easy to make mistakes when doing wiring. Your best bet is to get yourself a nice multimeter, and checking the pin going into the ecu's 12 volt power source for 12 volts. That would be my first start. If it's not getting power, I'd double check the main relay, and make sure that every ground on both the cabin and engine harness are fastened properly.

what pin number in my power on the ecu??

i know my ecu isnt geting power because the ecu has a few small codes i know this becuase i know where the ecu came from and after using it in my crx i tryed it agen in a friends car to see if i fryed it at all and no it works grate...

i was also thinking it was a ground some where..see im not the one that pulled out all the wireing, i was going to pay somone who came one time and never agen so with this being my 1st rewire i might have missed a ground...where are all the grounds im my car?????

ya all fuses are good...hazard fuse???i dont know what fuse it what really but well i had all the wireing out i chacked all of that

Back