My ED9 & DB1 - 1991 CRX Si 1990 Integra Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Anyway, this is my new car.

ShowLetter1.jpg

ShowLetter2.jpg

Whats cool, it has no rust!!! And is in awesome shape.

Yes, the front bumper sucks, I will be removing it as soon as I get it. So if you have a White Si front bumper for 90-91 CRX, please let me know.

Im finally a ED owner!!!

I love driving this thing.

i'll get more pictures

Sexy.. except the bumper of course.. Hey, take the oppertunity and run with it. Slap a wings west body kit on there! :thumbsup:

damn clean crx. to bad i dont have my ft bumper anymore. i would have sold it to you.

how much did you pay for it?

sux you got the 88-89 Si wheels... thats what i'm rolling on my hatch..had them left over

Quoted post[/post]]
Sexy.. except the bumper of course.. Hey, take the oppertunity and run with it. Slap a wings west body kit on there! :thumbsup:

Nah, Im looking for a stock 90-91 CRX Front bumper in White. I got rid of the shitty fitting Carbon Fiber Hood to get a mint Black one (yay, that doesnt fit either). Im going to keep the outside stock, not doing much at all to this car. It's got a ZC and runs like a dream. Im sitting at 3/4 of a tank with 154 miles on the trip.

Quoted post[/post]]
damn clean crx. to bad i dont have my ft bumper anymore. i would have sold it to you.

how much did you pay for it?

$2600 w/CD Player and Speakers/Tweeters and all AC parts.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow, very good shape. You have any interior pics?

Soon, like when I find the cable to digi cam, Ill get some.

Quoted post[/post]]
sux you got the 88-89 Si wheels... thats what i'm rolling on my hatch..had them left over

Im rolling on HX wheels which I plan to get either polished or powder coated black. Then, Im going to drop it probably a few inches.

Thanks all for hte comments. I've finally gotten something that doesnt need a ton of work. It has 224K miles on the chassis and about 7-8K on the D16A8 thats in the bay. I cleaned the wheels today, Im going to clean the engine bay tomorrow.

yay. I love this frigging car!

Here are more pictures...

crx.jpg

Interior, so clean (picture sucks)

interiorcrx.jpg

I cleaned the engine bay!!!

d16a.jpg

I got love

nonvtec1.jpg

and my integra....

integra.jpg

integra2.jpg

b20b.jpg

FR Trac. Bars!!!
fullracebars.jpg

FR Sticker
frsticker.jpg

more nonvtec love!!!
nonvtec2.jpg

i shouldnt post, since the CRX was almost broken into. fucking worthless piece of shits.

I'll get more of the integra sitting level, but its still apart.

Quoted post[/post]]
THE CRX LOOKS GOOD YO!, but get rid of that fugly bumper, just looks wrong. good stuff bud.

im going to be making a road trip to lake havasu, az to trade for a stock 91 si bumper. i cant wait, i hope to do it this weekend, i hate the bumper with a fucking passion.

there are my short term list of mods to be done: [in no particular order, i still got my sedan to think about... boost for my sedan come first]
-35% Tint
-new front bumper 90-1.
-CF ZC Hood
-Remove mudflaps.
-Tokico Blues/H&R's
-Camber Kit
-polished HX's w/Falken Azenis RT615
-Earl Braided Lines
-EBC Pads F/R
-Brembo CrossDrilled/Slotted F/R
-Better Clutch ACT SSHD/XACT Flywheel
-Boost!!!! (200 whp = goal)

as far as the wheels, I thought about polishing the lip powder coating them red or black. something even more ricer than knock-off wheels... j/p. polishing is more than likely the route i'll go.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
hmm, pics aren't working for me now.. we may have to meet up this weekend.. i'll hopefuly be in town thrusday afternoon till mid sunday.. i'll bring out the starion, maybe get some vouches so i can get it sold already :cry:

I renamed the files. yea, meet up is cool.

i JUST realized that i posted this in the other thread.. i thought that i had posted it in this one and forgot to click on submit. lol. i need to sleep more.

Back