My EF is running supper rough.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know how to order parts in case you havnt read the whole the my cars wiring harness was peiced together with a 94 and 89 civic so i dont know if i willl have a plug for a 94 or a 89.

Comedy. yeh dude, go with the swap you mentioned and wire it up right this time. ;)

By the sounds of it, you should look into hiring an experienced tech to do it.^_^

oh thanks but i want to do it my self so i can say i did it because all my friends dont think im mechanically inclined but i think i know some stuff. and i have learned alot from this forum if i need help i will ask you guys and hope yall help me im going to the junk yard tomorrow to pull a z6 head and order a rywire wiring harness so it will be fairly easy i hope.

ok not to be a dick but i know how to order a fucking o2 sensor i ordered my dizzy and put it on my self so i think i can order a o2 sensor i was just wondering what brand was better i wasnt born yesterday once again not be a asshole.

i know how to order parts in case you havnt read the whole the my cars wiring harness was peiced together with a 94 and 89 civic so i dont know if i willl have a plug for a 94 or a 89.

OBD0 - 1-wire O2
OBDI-OBDII - 4-wire O2

Back