My EG DX SiRII.....Bitches!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey Guys,
It's kinda funny....I've been posting on here for a few years already and I came to realize the other day that I've never posted pics of my car on here. I mean, I've seen most of yours...

Well, here are a few snapshots for ya'll! I think it's pretty clean for a Toronto car...espcially with our winters..

The car is basically:
93 DX - SiRII w/tranny - CTR Cams
JDM ITR Clutch + Flywheel
AEM SRI - Magnaflow SS 2.25" w/ test pipe
Del Sol Dual Core Rad
TEIN Super Street Damper - DC Lower Tie Bar
16x7" Motegi MR7 w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 size 195/45/16
OEM Rotors / EBC Greenstuff pads front/ stock drums in rear/ MOTUL Dot 4 High temp fluid
Autometer Sport Comp Tach, Edlebrock polished stainless short shifter + lazer engraved knob
Lots of weight reduction (back seats/sound insulation/spare tire/jack/stereo/speakers ect...all removed)
You get the point....

Let me know what you think :)

gallery_31005_462_37257.jpg

gallery_31005_462_6458.jpg

I need a new valvecover :p Not that I really care.....
gallery_31005_462_112862.jpg

gallery_31005_462_74589.jpg

gallery_31005_462_30872.jpg

I need bigger brakes, but OEM Rotors and EBC Greenstuff's are doing me ok for now...
gallery_31005_462_28830.jpg

Nice, what are your struts with the LONG bolts ?

Nice wheels, overall nice shape - buff and polish that paint and it'll do wonders for you. The Swirls take away from how nice the body actually is.

JDM motor, no JDM cluster?

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 9 2005, 06:27 PM

Nice wheels, overall nice shape - buff and polish that paint and it'll do wonders for you. The Swirls take away from how nice the body actually is.

JDM motor, no JDM cluster?
[post=552088]Quoted post[/post]​

the Struts are my TEIN SS's .... the long bolt is the adjustable dampening....

I haven't buffed or polished my car in a while...I just moved into a new subdivision and it's rediculously dirty.....I wash it once a week and the next day it's dirty. But the car has absolutely no rust on it anywhere.

Bah....no need for a JDM cluster....My DX doesn't even have an RPM gauge, thats why I bought the Tach...I actually needed it.

That's for the props Steve :)

Originally posted by adnoh+Sep 9 2005, 05:20 PM-->
I need bigger brakes, but OEM Rotors and EBC Greenstuff's are doing me ok for now...
gallery_31005_462_28830.jpg

[post=552083]Quoted post[/post]​

I like it! Wanna buy my brakes? :) Seriously.

Celerity
@Sep 9 2005, 05:27 PM
[post=552088]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: The Tein adjustment is that tall.

you dont need bigger brakes... you need smaller wheels... sorry i had to.

other than the wheels looks killer! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by adnoh@Sep 9 2005, 05:20 PM
I need a new valvecover :p Not that I really care.....
gallery_31005_462_112862.jpg

[post=552083]Quoted post[/post]​

just strip your valve cover with aircraft stripper and repaint it. good as new :thumbsup:

car looks clean, jdm cluster would look sick in your car

I had those wheels. They weight TWENTY POUNDS! And that's only on a 16" wheel. They're killing your acceleration.

Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 10 2005, 01:11 AM
I had those wheels. They weight TWENTY POUNDS! And that's only on a 16" wheel. They're killing your acceleration.
[post=552199]Quoted post[/post]​

no no B16 has plentiful torque to overcome all that rotational mass :lol:

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 11 2005, 12:52 AM-->
@Sep 10 2005, 01:11 AM
[post=552199]Quoted post[/post]​

no no B16 has plentiful torque to overcome all that rotational mass :lol:
[post=552556]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha nice one!!

who gives a fuckin shit, its just a valve cover, i wouldnt give it the time of day to get repainted.... might want to get some lighter wheels... i love 15 inch wheels, get a nice set of those and youll be all set.

Ya I know about the rims.....I had them left over from my old 97 Accord and decided to throw them on to get some sticky tires on my car. But, at the same time, look at the size of my rubber.....I got them smaller for a reason. The acceleration isn't as bad as you'd think, but still not as good as when I put my stock 13's on in the winter :lol:

My next rims are definately going to be smaller, 15x7" Motegi Track Lights in Flat black for sure. I'm definately not complaining about the rubber though (F1 GS-D3's), fucking love them.

Thanks for the comments!

Back