1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My eg wont start? need sugestions...

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by b0ng42o, Sep 12, 2008.

1. b0ng42o

b0ng42o b0ng42o

ok i have a eg hatch with turbo ls swap, and hondata s300. i drove the car home frome work ran fine. went out later that night to go out, and it wouldnt turn over, but wuts throwin me for a loop is that. when i turn the key to the on position, the radiator fan comes on... but when in the start position the fans goes off, but will not turn over. i have put power to the starter and it turns over fine. and even turned the to the on position and put power to the started and it starts.. any ideas on where i should troubleshoot?

2. hunter4life

hunter4life Rotary Man

Im no expert but I would check all your grounds from battery-chassis-engine. As well as does it start now? or not at all or sometimes?

3. craiger

craiger New Member

Hunter has the right idea. Check all connections on the battery and to the starter solenoid.

4. sammy_jimenez_1988

sammy_jimenez_1988 New Member

also check ur ignition fron inside im nt sure bt there is a little box under the stering column that could be out i had that problem

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted