My Eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

I just got the wheels and finished off the suspension so i thought i would show my car, sorry about the pic quality.

s3e8dae8fc82fd.jpg

Gunmetal rota's from alljdm.
Skunk2 coilovers, kyb struts.
95 civic cx

looks good

did you tint the windsheild too or are the sides just that F'n dark???? :blink:

sides are dark and there is a glare, the car came with the tint i think im going to take it out.

im not really a fan of tint, cuz i cant see shit with it.... but it does look good with the rims

another pic
s3e8de6f5b745f.jpg

my next mods are going to be a b18c motor swap and a type r muffler, not for awile though :(
stock si chin spoiler going on too.
kybs are nice i mean i dont have anything to compare them too but they feel good.
thanks for everyones comments.

Originally posted by caeaves@Apr 4 2003, 09:31 AM
Looks good. How do the KYB's ride? And what's next for you?

I got KYB's also, I combined them with H&R's. they ride pretty good I guess, a little too stiff for my comfort but gives pretty descent handling.

I have the same KYB's on my Stang, combined them with some high-rate springs from FRPP and it seems like my Stang rides better and corners better than my Civic, but could be because my Stang has support bars all over the place. <_<

2 thumbs up for the KYB's from me.

i think about 2.5 - 3 inches nice thing about coilovers you can adjust to your liking, i need an alignment but other than that it rides nice not real bouncy.

Back