MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmcivicsir2

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?sec...e=TurboJDMCivic

i have a video too hit me up.... im me on AOL jdmcivicsir2... it will go to my phone and then i will hit you back.

turbo 16g i parted it together.... b16a2... rhd... jdm... nice car... 215hp to the ground i got dynos... 13.3 on street tires with interior i got videos to prove it and slips...
its registerd too... :)

im going to UTI soon and im trying to get rid of my AE86 coupe... gts.... anyways hit me up if your intersted its compleatly taken apart... dont have time to put it back together... wanted to go turbo but ran out of money and time... just pay shipping and 100 bucks... theres alot of lil coo stuff and some shitty things about it... the car is located in san luis obispo ca.

and please dont talk shit... cause ive heard it all and if you dont like it.. keep it to yourself... the ones who do like it if you have any questions about how i got it and shit like that ill help you out. :) its cheep and easy. i got all the numbers and places to call.

Hey man i might be interested in your 86, i guess i could go up to SLO and get it, i am going to Grover Beach soon anyways, so i should have a truck and i could pick it up. let me know

nice car but u should snap some engine pics also u posted this in the wrong forum it is not swap related...so it should technically be in the members lounge...also if u want to sell your ae86 throw it in the for sale furum

Hmmm...a classified, link to your pics, and a "if you don't like it keep it to yourself", without a single capitalized word at the beginning of any sentence, all this in the Hybrid Forums :: Swap Related Questions ONLY .

Nice car.

how can you say its not a b16 your guys are fucking retarded... plus theres a fucking intercooler in the front how can you say its NA you guys are dumb and i updated my pictures of my motor just to prove it... ill post my dyno on the site too! its fucking imported from japan retards! single cam my ass! im not slo like most people!

click on the link i changed the pictures... im got rid of the picture of me and TODA my cat.

and im sure the fucker that ran a 13.3 NA spend at least twice the amount as me.... dont hate this is why i dislike boards i just like showing everyone what a real car looks like!

Originally posted by jdmcivicsir2@Mar 1 2004, 07:27 AM
how can you say its not a b16 your guys are fucking retarded... plus theres a fucking intercooler in the front how can you say its NA you guys are dumb and i updated my pictures of my motor just to prove it... ill post my dyno on the site too! its fucking imported from japan retards! single cam my ass! im not slo like most people!

click on the link i changed the pictures... im got rid of the picture of me and TODA my cat.

and im sure the fucker that ran a 13.3 NA spend at least twice the amount as me.... dont hate this is why i dislike boards i just like showing everyone what a real car looks like!

Are you stupid or something? I think you need to read again, no one said it was N/A or a D15B...

Probably a d15b  j/k

they asid you need motor pics, we love motor pics...

...we all have eyes and can see the more than obvious intercooler, someone said your time is the same as a member here that run the same time on a N/A B16A. And we all know what real cars look like.

And there's alway people asking about RHD imports, so if you have info on how to do it LEGALLY, and cost effectively post it up.

i doubt this very much since you imported your car then added a turbo. just for your info my friend hit 12.6 on slicks for 6k in a hatch n/a www.balisticracing.com bitch. whats up with all of the fuck this and fucker stuff, i didnt see anyone act like this to you. you dont like boards good take your jdm whore ass some where else.

i always like hearing about friends cars... so ill tell you about my cuzin he has a R32 it was owned by blast... its a japanese tuning company... my good friend trevor is going to be in the new sports compact he ran a 10.9 on slicks in gsr turbo ek coupe... with no lsd... i dont care about your guys friends... and i do know how to register rhds... its called a statment of facts.... find out what it is! and after that ill help you out. you can get it from the dmv. now go get a real car fagots... if you want numbers on where to get imports

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

you guys all need to learn before talking... you should be kissing my ass to find out this info but insted ill give it to you in hopes you guys get good cars... not lhds, with the sn jdm... or sir or type r or im a wanna be with a lhd....

either way this will just be the begining of your long process read that shit... then if you want instant message me online. JDMCIVICSIR2:aolsn

and i also put my CA vin number tag up there for you to see. i could put my registration paper but thats just fucking dumb.

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?sec...e=TurboJDMCivic

Originally posted by jdmcivicsir2@Mar 1 2004, 07:50 PM
i always like hearing about friends cars... so ill tell you about my cuzin he has a R32 it was owned by blast... its a japanese tuning company... my good friend trevor is going to be in the new sports compact he ran a 10.9 on slicks in gsr turbo ek coupe... with no lsd... i dont care about your guys friends... and i do know how to register rhds... its called a statment of facts.... find out what it is! and after that ill help you out. you can get it from the dmv. now go get a real car fagots... if you want numbers on where to get imports

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

you guys all need to learn before talking... you should be kissing my ass to find out this info but insted ill give it to you in hopes you guys get good cars... not lhds, with the sn jdm... or sir or type r or im a wanna be with a lhd....

either way this will just be the begining of your long process read that shit... then if you want instant message me online. JDMCIVICSIR2:aolsn

and i also put my CA vin number tag up there for you to see. i could put my registration paper but thats just fucking dumb.

You know what? You're pretty much a prick, and can take that NHTSA article and shove it up your fucking ass. That's old news, so you and your useless RHD in a LHD-country-because-you-are-a-loser-and-need-something-make-you-feel-like-you-are-worth-something car, can both go drive off a fucking cliff, we don't give two fucks here buddy. Put that in your RHD pipe and smoke it bitch.

And don't think anyone here is going to bow down and worship a boosted RHD that runs a 13.6, weaksauce.

:withstupid:

Why don't you NickQ an ask him about his times with his STOCK b18c1 in his civic hatch?

13.6 with no mods and LHD- :thumbsup:

:nobreed:

well according to your statement, i am the "fucker" that ran your same timeslip but on slicks.

Total into my hatch including the car was 9k, from a spending standpoint - pretty fucking good with an oem internal SiR2 motor.

don't get me wrong, nice ride but when all is said and done, you probably would have been "in the money" with a VX hatch here with an SiR2 in it.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 1 2004, 02:02 PM
You know what? You're pretty much a prick, and can take that NHTSA article and shove it up your fucking ass. That's old news, so you and your useless RHD in a LHD-country-because-you-are-a-loser-and-need-something-make-you-feel-like-you-are-worth-something car, can both go drive off a fucking cliff, we don't give two fucks here buddy. Put that in your RHD pipe and smoke it bitch.

And don't think anyone here is going to bow down and worship a boosted RHD that runs a 13.6, weaksauce.

:werd: :withstupid:

RHD in a LHD country = :ghey:
i dont give a fuck what kind of car it is
unless you deliver mail its fucking pointless

ooooooooooh drag racing
jerkit.gif
:sleep:

:gayflag: another person that thinks they own the world because they have a turbo on their car. oh and you are talking a little to much shit for running a 13.6

Yup my d gives me 30 mpg in stop and go traffic! Beat that Mrs. RHD. I was gonna say Mr. , but you act like a fudge-packing pretty boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back