MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! :owned:

Somebody should photochop his gay little mustache onto the owned emoticon.

I really hope that I didin't act like this when I was 17...I would want somebody to shoot me! BTW..you car is only "better" then a USDM version because of the motor...IN STOCK FORM! I'll smoke you in any NA car that I can get my hands on. and 13.2 or whatever you are claiming you pulled in your car is sorry for running boost..that is all I have to say

matt

yeah there isn't much doubt about his 13.3 on boost being a sorry ass time- Maybe he could have saved his money from importing this marvel of engineering and put it into some turbo research- oh wait, that would mean his moustache might be smudged the sweat of actually doing something constructive- so nevermind

s404cd52bdbbb8.jpg

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 1 2004, 02:57 PM
ooooooooooh drag racing
jerkit.gif
:sleep:

once again

You do realise your comparing your car to cars here that are running N/A? why not try to take on one of are boost happy members and compare some times.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit hes gonna turn the boost up. BOOM....is what i would like to here and what will happen im sure.

And the JDM type names are fine, no ones saying every thing JDM is gay just yours happens to be gay and if you think you own ass because you have a RHD that = gay and thats yoou to a "T"

my suggestion, JDM suicide (seppuku)

Why can't this kid understand that there is virtually no performance difference between a SiR2 EG from Japan and a Swap SiR2 motor into a cx here,

what, you get the extra stanley sidemarkers, coin pocket, extended centerconsole, smooth stanley headlights, SiR2 gauge cluster "BFD" - a oem tach is an oem tach.

this kid is truly one of a kind,,,,,,,the puriest of the fucking cake eaters!!!

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 8 2004, 10:48 PM
Why can't this kid understand that there is virtually no performance difference between a SiR2 EG from Japan and a Swap SiR2 motor into a cx here,

Actually the CX with the B16A would be faster than a real EG6 since it weights what 300 pounds less :)

Hey, I have a coin pocket, am I JDM?

s40474fb36b6d6.jpg

This is to jdmcivicsir2. If its so easy to register a skylon in america then help me get one here. And if its so cheap to get one here then put a price tag on one for me. Prove your shit.

no i wont tell you cause coments like that are dumb i want more people to post things like that so when i put up the government site you look stupid!

:) i just want everyone to know this forum has the most views recently :)

so fuck all of you guys... your cars a gay... and keep posting :)

I want to see more pictures>>>> :)

wanna know how to get a skyline here... call motorex stupid!

now tell me who you call when you want a HONDA... do your hw!
till then keep posting stupid ass coments!

and theres alot of differnces between a REAL EG6 and a CX with a b16a.... where do i start? maybe the whole fucking car? the windows the sidemoldings... automatic windows... auto mirrors, folding mirrors, short shifter, TYPE R SUSPENSIONS (Thats a big one dumb fuck), sway, struts, rims, sidemarkers, interior is a big one (the compleate interior, chairs, rear seats, dash, door panels, rear compartment), spoiler is differnt, rear tail lights are differnt, headlights, corner lenses, headliner, windsheild wipers, rear hatch, the fucking antenas on the other fucking side! the wiring is differnt the whole fucking cars differnt you dumb fucks... keep on talking dumbass jdm! oh yeah your right theres only a couple of differences... if my car is a mail truck id rather have my mail truck then your gutted CX with a b16... do we not agree on that? im sure you wont cause you all are dumbfucks.

and ive thought about if a cx with a b16 is faster and i dont think it is... cause theres a lot of differences... you guys tell me how much a real EG6 weighs... and explain why...

Originally posted by jdmcivicsir2@Mar 9 2004, 07:42 AM
no i wont tell you cause coments like that are dumb i want more people to post things like that so when i put up the government site you look stupid!

Are you really that stupid that you don't remember already posting you mysterious "Government" site?

dont care about your guys friends... and i do know how to register rhds... its called a statment of facts.... find out what it is! and after that ill help you out. you can get it from the dmv. now go get a real car fagots... if you want numbers on where to get imports

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

Anyway thanks for helping us continue to prove how utterly ridiculous you are. hahahahahahaha

dumbass that doesnt prove how to register it dipshit... that proves its easy to get a skyline here. you fuck face! have you read the fucking site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back