my eyes OMG my eyes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Sep 30 2003, 12:23 AM
the last thing i would call gm's 4.3 liter v6 is respectable.

Why's that? a 4.3 OHV (?) V6 making only 50 less ft lb torque than Ford's 4.6L SOHC V8 is respectable in my book.

My mom has a Trailblazer, my friend has a Blazer, and my dad has a GMC Jimmy, all with the 4.3, and that engine pulls hard when pushed.

Plus the trucks are really nice looking.

**opinion**

:spin:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 29 2003, 10:38 PM-->
saturn_boy96
@Sep 30 2003, 12:23 AM
the last thing i would call gm's 4.3 liter v6 is respectable.

Why's that? a 4.3 OHV (?) V6 making only 50 less ft lb torque than Ford's 4.6L SOHC V8 is respectable in my book.

My mom has a Trailblazer, my friend has a Blazer, and my dad has a GMC Jimmy, all with the 4.3, and that engine pulls hard when pushed.

Plus the trucks are really nice looking.

**opinion**

:spin:

It's the same block they used for the GN, T-Types. you can bolt on the heads and what not and turbo that block real easily. It's a very easy block to work on and has great bolt on options and potential.

my friend had a 4.3 w/ alum race head w/ 2.08 int./exh. valves, they were besatly looking you should of seen that motor move a 4000lb 37 Dodge.

I like it. :thumbsup:

Yeah right, that is the ugliest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life, I would rather have that old ass civic that was on sale for ebay a few days ago. The one with the wood spoiler.

CRX-YEM Posted on Sep 30 2003, 08:54 AM
It's the same block they used for the GN, T-Types. you can bolt on the heads and what not and turbo that block real easily. It's a very easy block to work on and has great bolt on options and potential.

my friend had a 4.3 w/ alum race head w/ 2.08 int./exh. valves, they were besatly looking you should of seen that motor move a 4000lb 37 Dodge.

the conversion is like $4,000. i looked into it with my little bro when his jimmy took its final crap.

my opinion of the 4.3 comes from the fact that something is always wrong with the vehicles they come in. they just aren't reliable.

however 200hp and 260 lb/ft is nothing to laugh at.

:worthy: :worthy: the typhoon and cyclone.

Back