MY F****** car was impouned by NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have invoices for hte parts it was all done aug 30 2001

like i think the car actually belonged 2 someone there named stoney

if u could look into all this for me id appreciate it

the trans that was in my car came from CA do u think they got the trans knowing it was stolen?

I really have no idea how they operate their business, so I won't speculate on whether or not they knew the transmission was stolen.

There's really not anything I can do for you, because I don't know anyone affiliated with VSV- only dissatisfied customers. All the information I have is hearsay, so you're better off taking your receipts and showing the cops. Maybe you could show them this thread too.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 24 2003, 04:55 PM
All the information I have is hearsay, so you're better off taking your receipts and showing the cops. Maybe you could show them this thread too.

Please,please show them this thread!I hate the way they handle this stuff when they wont even investigate a stolen stereo.people say I'll be glad to have em some day w/I need them.....HA,the times I have needed them they did jack,worthless cops are worse than rectum cancer.[and yes I belive most of em are worthless]

so now that I blew off some steam and rabbits[anger management day]I was wondering if anybody knew how to get vin #'s confirmed for free?

Most cops just try to do their jobs like anyone else the same for the people in the DMV its just all buerauracy (sp?) and people making halfassed judgements not all people who drive hopped up hondas r drug dealers or theives!!!!!!!!

Fortunately most of the cops and state officials i have met have been half decent guys but i can definately relate to wat ur talking about man

Originally posted by sablo16@Jul 24 2003, 08:58 PM
Fortunately most of the cops and state officials i have met have been half decent guys but i can definately relate to wat ur talking about man

I will admit that my feelings for police have changed since I lived in the big city and your story just made me think about all the audio crap that got ganked from me w/no help from them and they screw you for a tranny that is worth far less.

the local cop here is a turd,you are right there are lots of public officals that just do thier job right and w/honor but it took a few dead rabbits in the yard to get me to see it again :lol:

as for carfax...thanks.last time I looked at it there was not the free option.

Originally posted by sablo16@Jul 24 2003, 05:20 PM
thanx man...im gonna go back to that station w/ the information i have n i will bitch them out so bad tehy will wish they had never seen my face!!!

I dunno about that man, my suggestion is try to be as professional as possible. If you go in there and just bitch at them, then you will most defenitly not see your car again.

i know man im just gonna go in there w/ the law on my side i mean as long as my car makes emissions TURBO OR NOT they cant do shit...they call a muffler change "TAMPERING" n then u need to show them "documentation" that it was installed professionally

w/e assholes i hope u read this MVS-Foo's n u get the fucking AIDS n die

DEATH TO THE NJ CAR INSPECTION
LONG LIVE TURBO
LONG LIVE VTEC
LONG LIVE TUNERS
VIVA LA HONDASWAP.COM!!!!!!!

i mean it man someone should start organizing tuners n take a stand against these wallet raping motherfuckers

i heard that in NJ soon it will b illegal to even drive muscle cars

someone has to put a stop to this

neone up for a REBELLION

I CALL SHENANIGANS (sp?)

WAR!!!! :angry:

Dude, the way bush is getting rid of laws, the law will be put up and by the time they put it into affect, Bush will take it out before the words leave the head of the organization's mouth on how great it was to pass the law.

TRU TRU TRU

Still i mean someone should try n organize ppl against like all this crap i mean look at how many tuners r just on this one site if we all start bitching it may just change things ... does neone know of such a movement?

Wasn't it the Independence from Taxation without representation Great Britain?

no, not at all. lol thats all you. those things have never done anything

ehhh who am i kidding...im just an idealistic kid...lol

dammit i hate the way things r going i guess all we can do is hope for a chance :angry:

tom im calling the guy at the inspection station 2 c if the state po' dropped by hopefully this wont take long

i miss my car ...

MT is the best. No inspections at all. You can run test pipes, straight pipes, whatever you want and will never ever get in trouble.

Back